Wherefore Art Thou Difficult Trading Conditions?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Magna, Aug 29, 2001.

1. Candletrader,

Being a Lurker myself; I also have enjoyed many of your posts and would hate to see them gone from this board. I find this board very educational and helpful in many ways besides just knowledge; there are encouraging words that help me get through the tough times.

Although I can understand your reason for departing, it will be at a big expense to the rest of this community.

#11     Aug 29, 2001
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

candle,

Good to have you back. When I started this thread it was to lament the loss of your fine Difficult Trading Conditions thread, didn't realize at the time that the ongoing nonsense with tradeRX and the subsequent hack had soured you on continuing to be a member here.

I'm glad Baron has banned him, I'm sure he'll be back under a new moniker, and I'm equally sure his nasty personality will show thru quickly so that he can be reported to zBoy and Baron, and put on a very short leash.

#12     Aug 29, 2001
  3. Grabbit

Grabbit

Candletrader,

Welcome back!

Neither did I realize the ongoing trouble with TradeRX. Glad that's been dealt with now.

#13     Aug 29, 2001
  4. WarEagle,

Thanks for the welcome. I, too, sincerely hope I have something to contribute to the group discussion & look forward to doing so.

#14     Aug 29, 2001