Where would you live if you can make more than $200000 per year from stock mark.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by 20092009, Oct 3, 2009.

1. maxpi

maxpi

They ask for the license number and State of registration of your motorcoach for registration... I wonder if they check that really?

Good Sam's used to provide mail services..

#31     Oct 12, 2009
  2. the way they would have to catch you is that to be your permanent residence you are suppose to spend 51% of your time there. (or something like that) which would be almost impossible for any one to prove that you did or didn't, if you were smart and had your utilities in your name, and other normal bills.
    and the IRS isn't really going to go after someone where they would have this much trouble coming up with a case, when there are so many people who just flat out don't pay for no reason.

The real problem would be not spending your money in another state, like buying a big house and cars, and having lots of bills in your name.

#32     Oct 18, 2009
  3. TheMan

TheMan

if one was to do this

can that person come back in the US legally and how much time can they spend here

#33     Oct 18, 2009
  4. I thought that if you gave up your citizenship, the federal government may not allow you to return, depending on your "new citizenship" country. How does this work?

#34     Oct 18, 2009
  5. San Francisco, Isle of Skye, and Conroe,TX.

#35     Oct 18, 2009
  6. JAP

JAP

La Jolla, California...

A beach house, high on a hill at La Jolla Shores... ahhhhhh :cool:

#36     Oct 18, 2009
  7. most people in the USA don't know this but it's hard for Russians to visit the united states, really really hard/almost impossible for younger single Russian woman.

#37     Oct 18, 2009
  8. drcha

drcha

Before you make a decision, you may wish to consider all the taxes and various fees that apply to your life, not just the income taxes.

I live in WA, which as someone else mentioned, has no individual income tax. There is, however, a business income tax, and very high sales taxes (I think they are around 8.9% in my county). After considering the tax I pay on the things I buy, I might as well be paying 3-4% income tax--it would come out the same. Also here in WA, prior to some laws that were passed recently, there was a high price for car registration-eight or nine times what others states I've lived in have charged.

As another example, I own some property in TX. Again, there is no individual income tax, but there are high fees to do business there as a foreign corporation and very property taxes--nearly 3% of the assessed value, which is almost 4% of what I consider the actual value at this point in time.

#38     Oct 18, 2009
  9. I have went ahead and made the decision for you. Pattaya Thailand. Rent a condo for $350 dollars American per month and have all the beer, beach and ladies you can stand. Live like a king for very little in a new condo by the beach and never have to worry about anything ever again.

http://boutiquehotelpattaya.blogspot.com/

#39     Oct 18, 2009
  10. trader59

trader59

For all those advocating Seattle or CA:
    Don't forget that the markets open there before the roosters get up.

#40     Oct 20, 2009