Where will this down leg bottom?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DisciplinedHedg, Jan 27, 2003.

1. I think its getting very oversold out there. Good chance for a nice short covering rally this week. After that, it depends on what happens with Iraq.

#11     Jan 27, 2003
  2. Is it just me, or is this thing going parabolic?

#12     Jan 27, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It's not a question of bullish or bearish. Are the averages holding at support or not?

--Db

#13     Jan 27, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It's just you :p

--Db

#14     Jan 27, 2003
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

It'll bottom when it does. Too much time is wasted wondering what the market will do. Just think of what you will do. If it does X I will do Y etc. It's a lot more effective and effecient.

Brandon

#15     Jan 27, 2003
  6. True. But it's still fun to argue with people, just as it is to argue about who will win the Superbowl.

These charts are meaningless to me personally, as my system won't be bothered either way. Oh, btw, speaking of my system, it is being sold for an introductory price of $50,000. If anyone is interested PM me.

#16     Jan 27, 2003
  7. Thank heavens for bullets! I hope they remain legal, or ARE they...

:confused:

#18     Jan 27, 2003
  8. i suppose when the Corso's of the world start seeing hell on the horizon it's probably safe to say the bottom's either behind us, or not much lower than the oct. lows...

#19     Jan 28, 2003
  9. TGregg

TGregg

If Bulls show up declaring how big of a winner they really are (and demanding our finest meats and cheese), then we haven't seen a bottom :D.

#20     Jan 28, 2003