Where will Obama's next war be waged?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 11, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Compliments of the "Obama" re-election team, we have engaged in a war on women, latinos, the middle class, house wives, single mothers, gays, minorities, the poor, women, muslims, working mothers...

Is there anyone else we can wage war on at this point? There has to be atleast a couple minority groups left standing that we can pigeon hole..... Of course the obvious next step from Obama and crew would be to wage a war on black people, but in their eyes that is pointless since 97% will vote for him regardless.....

2. Max E.

Max E.

Just remembered one i forgot about.... The young people got fucked..... badly.....

Anyone out here got an idea of who the next minority group Obama and Co. can exploit?

Honestly, who is left at this point?

There has to be another war out there somewhere..... we are a warmongering nation, and Obama's middle name is Hussein, whose next?

3. Brass

Brass

*Yawn*

Yet more remnants of Paddy's Last Stand before the general election.

4. Ricter

Ricter

I think he should go after the Whinerepublicans. For real this time.

5. Max E.

Max E.

I just walked out the front of my house and chucked a couple eggs at my neighbours front door, just to let that prick know we are engaged in a war...... I think his mortgage rate might be lower than mine.... the rich bastard deserved it....

6. pspr

pspr

There are always groups like "black male nurses" who have been maligned for years in forums like ET. I'm sure Obama can find a couple votes by talking about the abuse that group takes. :D