Where to trade?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by yechiel, Aug 1, 2013.

1. yechiel

yechiel

I am an experienced equity day trader with a current series 7. Can you please give a recommendation as to the best place to open a new remote account with?

2. Yechiel,

I have been with JC Trading Group for about 1 1/2 years and highly recommend them. They trade through an SEC registered broker dealer and I believe they can accept a series 7 in place of the series 56. Website is http://www.jctradinggroup.com . Do a search here and you will see that they have a great reputation for customer support and are extremely reputable.

3. yechiel

yechiel

Thank you for the info. Do you have an opinion of why someone would go through jc trading and not wts directly?

4. oddeolab

oddeolab

hello I have been trading with WTS for a year now and I love it I pay .0003 per share and all rebates are passed through to me i get access to tons of proprietary routes, dark pools, midpoints and all the usual ecns. the support staff is great and responsive and i like the software (fusion dma) i think that covers just about everything hahaha o ya the split for the scalping account is 70/30 with the 70 going to the trader and the leverage is 30/1 with a minimum deposit of i believe $1500. feel free to pm or email me ill answer any questions i can hope to see you on the team. -Tom

5. yechiel

yechiel

Thank you very much for the reply. I just wanted to let you know that based on a previous reply I checked out JC TRADING; which is listed under WTS. For 20k they offered me 25 to 1 .002 and 95% payout