Where to stay in S. Florida

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by jjf, May 3, 2011.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

I think what he means about noise level is; action, movement of lots of people in a small sqaure mile area, traffic, lots happening...I dont think anyone is going to be yodeling outside your hotel window :D so you are more than good on the 7th floor.

#11     May 4, 2011
  2. jordanf

jordanf

omg, if you do end up in this area for any reason go to Laspada's - hands down the best sub I have ever had in my life. I've never had anything even in the same universe. My mouth is watering just thinking about that place.

#12     May 4, 2011
  3. jjf

jjf

many thanks for the input

#13     May 5, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd recommend staying just south of the navel. :D

[​IMG]

#14     May 6, 2011
  5. That's where I live now...

#15     May 8, 2011
  6. All Im saying is.....don't get a condo facing Collins Ave between 5th st and 23rd st unless you are at least 10 floors up. NOISE...traffic and loud asshole tourists

One of the better known realty offices for finding a condo here is SBI, everybody down here knows them.

http://www.sbirealty.com/

#16     May 8, 2011
  7. v34rm

v34rm

Longboat Key or Siesta

#17     May 8, 2011
  8. #18     May 10, 2011
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

corner house...spanish style, two floors? there was another unit attached to the house...seriously? good times meng. 2 parking spaces in the front on Bay side of street....guess where everyone came to park and start of the adventure?

#19     May 10, 2011
  10. Without a doubt, the BEST sub in the world. My wife and I have been going there for over 20years. They have at least three locations now. Once you find out what you like, call your order in ahead, it'll save you some time. This place is the best:)

#20     May 15, 2011