Where to start?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by KHL, May 14, 2004.

1. KHL

KHL

I am always careful and perhaps even skeptical about any item that is sold on TV. I have bought some stuff from infomercials to find them to be totally useless and waste of time. Does this apply to trendfund?

Anyone?

KHL

#11     May 18, 2004

2. Buyer beware. It's up to you to take the time and review the material. It may or may not be what your looking for.

The website is www.trendfund.com not truetrend. :confused:

#12     May 18, 2004
  3. I'm outside of Wilmington. You in PA or NJ?

#13     May 18, 2004

4. What, are you freaking retarded or something? Of course it applies to 'trendfund'.

Dude, you sound like a bit of a dick to me; I certainly wouldn't be rushing out to help you. Your opening post has 'me, me, me' splattered all over it. Why the fuck do you think anyone is going to bother taking time out of his busy schedule to help a complete unknown like you? LOL, stick around for a while and reality will soon enough smack you upside the head.

#14     May 18, 2004
  5. jingo911

jingo911

lol Well said!

#15     May 18, 2004
  6. intrusive, useless, annoying...I dont know how MY newsgroup got on the list but here it is...

From: "Carol@Trendfund.com" <carol@trendfund.com> Add to Address Book
    To: Speculari-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: OFF-THE-HOOK Commissions for Affiliates!
    Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:05:47 -0400

An Important Message from Trendfund.com:

________

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, simply respond to this email with the word “remove” in the subject line and we will gladly comply with your wishes.

________

NETWORK. NETWORK. NETWORK. Experience has taught you that to get what you want in this world, WHO you know is just as valuable as WHAT you know.

You talk to your people, they talk to their people -- before you know it, you’ve landed the job, sealed the deal, made the play. You win because you know how to MOTIVATE people to take action. And we can see that you’re good at the game.

That’s why we want to make you a lucrative offer -- one you won’t want to refuse. We’re talking REVENUE STREAM. And you barely have to lift a finger to get it.

Let us show you how to earn OFF-THE-HOOK commissions as a Trendfund Affiliate. All you have to do is sign up for our F R E E Affiliate Program at http://www.trendfund.com/affiliates -- and do it today.

Then, simply tell people about Trendfund.com. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You can do it by sporting our banners on your site. You can do it by promoting your affiliate link in your newsletter or e-zine. You can even email your link directly to friends and associates. However you decide to motivate people to visit Trendfund.com is entirely up to you.

But you WILL want to motivate them. Because each and every time one of your people becomes a Trendfund Member, you get PAID to the tune of 15%.

As soon as one of your referrals pays our initial membership fee, you’ll hear a big “CHA-CHING!” And you’ll hear it again, EVERY SINGLE MONTH, for as long as the membership is active!

What kind of upside are we talking about? For starters, did you know that we have 10,000 paying members RIGHT NOW?! And that each member spends an average of $300 per month on our products and services? Take a look at our most popular membership plans:

Plan C Membership: $279/month [you get $41.85 per active referral per month!]

Plan D Membership: $429/month [you get $64.35 per active referral per month!]

Imagine being on the Trendfund PAYROLL month after month, for as long as EVEN ONE MEMBER you referred to us makes use of our services. How many members would it take to cover your cable bill? Your car payment? Your rent?! Think about it.

And once you are an affiliate, you’re in for keeps. If you refer a member to us today, tomorrow, or two years from now, THE GAME IS STILL ON, the rules are still the same, and you’ll take home 15% every month for the life of that membership.

But the best part is that you’ll be doing your people a HUGE favor by letting them know about Trendfund – because Trendfund is THE PRIMO WAY to help your network IMPROVE THEIR NET WORTH. You see, Trendfund.com is here to help members make money in the market. Period. No other motivation, no other agenda.

Why? We’re not a brokerage. We don’t make our living off poor saps who trust professionals to invest for them -- and end up neck-deep in funds that only make money for the brokers themselves. No way.

What we ARE is a tight-knit community of active traders. What we DO is teach our members how to ride market trends ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. And with access to our killer training, constant updates and great support, we help them keep on doing it, day after day.

Trendfund.com is the premier online community for serious traders focused on technical analysis, day trading, swing trading, and trend trading, founded and personally led by successful trader, Michael Parness. We give our members the right tools, the right information, and the right attitude to WIN, whether the market is up, down or sideways.

We know it can be done, because we live it. And because we’ve seen our members succeed time and again. But why not let them speak for themselves:

________

Edward Sliman writes, “I just wanted to let you guys know how great it is to be with winners. I am only a Stock Play of the week member, but in 6 months I have increased my port by 25%. That is WINNING!!” (Received January 11, 2004)

John writes, “I was so impressed with my trial subscription that I signed up as a "D" member only a week into it ... I have much more to learn, but you guys make it fun and I look forward to a great year with TRENDFUND.” (Received January 8, 2004)

Ricky from Portland, Oregon writes “I have been with Trendfund for 19 months now as a Plan C member. Left my job at Intel in May and improved my life style. Traveled in the RV for 7 weeks and spent 2 weeks in Maui. Got an education in LA and LV for a week each. And still had time to make more money than I would have made at Intel all year.” (Received January 1, 2004)

________

We love to see our members WIN. What’s more, we want our Trendfund Affiliates to win -- after all, your success is our business. So we provide you with the tools you need to do this thing right. Once you sign up at http://www.trendfund.com/affiliates, you’ll get a username and password that you can use IMMEDIATELY to grab your link and download the buttons and banners you need to get started.

Then, log in anytime to track your stats and see how your efforts are paying off. With our Affiliate Support Program, we’ll even alert you when we have new assets and tools that can help you jumpstart the productivity of your Affiliate link and ultimately, up the return you see in your mailbox each month.

It takes so little effort to get the link that lines your pockets with CHA-CHING. Don’t wait. Don’t hem and haw and think it over while others are leveraging their networks to the tune of 15% commission per active membership. Sign up for our F R E E Trendfund Affiliate Program at http://www.trendfund.com/affiliates, today!

Sincerely,

The Entire Trendfund Team

#16     May 18, 2004