Where to See the List of ETFs with Most Rising Popularity?

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Cyrix, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Cyrix

Cyrix

Thanks for your reply, but I am not looking for ranking of performance, but interests (i.e change in AUM and volume).

In addition, what you have described is still going backwards to what I need. You first know that you want to trade a sector relative value strategy, then you go find out the sector ETFs.

What I want is a list of ETFs with fastest % size expansion, to discover ideas unknown to me right now, but has captured attentions of some early smart investors.

Ideas are not confined to sectors. It can be rising popularity of factors (low vol/momentum ETFs), asset class (crypto/mortgage reits), style (small/mid/large/growth/value), or any other unconventional but systematically tradable ideas.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    #11     Mar 10, 2019
  2. themickey

themickey

There is possibly no web site that will lay out this info in its completeness.
    You will probably have to create something yourself.
    My suggestion, set up googlesheets, you can add however many etf's or indices or sectors as you like.
    With googlesheets comes some fundamental as well as technical information.
    Then you can sort the data into biggest/smallest and conditional formatting just like excel.
    Updates automatically.
    Am trying to find a link....can't find it.....standby....

#12     Mar 10, 2019
  3. themickey

themickey

4. %%
    Yes ; barcharts.com
    AUM will not tell you much, a huge herd of rats can easy go over a cliff + a trainWreck is not stopped by more of a mob getting on it. Good question:cool::cool:===================================================================================================

#14     Mar 11, 2019
  5. Cyrix

Cyrix

Can you provide a link on barcharts.com that has such as list?
    Thank you.

#15     Mar 12, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. %%
    Yes; sort of .
    Google barchart.com+click top left ''ETFs''+ enjoy. I like the barchart.com ETFs volume leaders, price volume leaders, + some other stuff..................................................................................:cool::cool:

#16     Mar 13, 2019
  7. Cyrix

Cyrix

but the two lists you provided only showed the plain levels of volume.
    I need the ranking of CHANGE in volumes, better, change in AUM.

#17     Mar 13, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  8. %%
    OK CYx,; click on'''ETF asset class= AUM'' But remember what i told you about a huge herd of rats running off a cliff/warning'':cool::cool:,:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:

#18     Mar 13, 2019
  9. Cyrix

Cyrix

I created an account on barchart but couldn't find where "ETF asset class= AUM" is. Is it a customized column?
    Thanks.

#19     Mar 17, 2019
  10. themickey

themickey