Where to meet high-IQ traders and investors?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lentus, Sep 14, 2019.

1. zdreg

zdreg

You have a good attitude.
    The reason not to use them is as follows. It is the policy of Elite Trader to reject words with 3 letters or less. Therefore in the future they cannot be found in keyword search.
    Search Results for Query: trd

1. The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short ------------

#41     Sep 14, 2019
  2. lentus

lentus

I can't ignore you because you block people from viewing your profile :(

#42     Sep 14, 2019
  3. dozu888

dozu888

many of my threads/posts revolve around stuff like - if the market did A in the event of B despite of C then it means it's likely gonna do D..

stuff like this, is like 2nd nature for a 142, but can be too difficult for a 100, hence the 120 minimum.

#43     Sep 14, 2019
    Real Money likes this.
  4. lentus

lentus

You pulled this out of your ass.

#44     Sep 14, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN and Handle123 like this.
  5. lentus

lentus

It's a joke said tongue in cheek. I played poker professionally for over 6 years and I love poker analogies from people who don't know shit about poker.

#45     Sep 14, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  6. zdreg

zdreg

?

#46     Sep 14, 2019
  7. lentus

lentus

#47     Sep 14, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN and Handle123 like this.
  8. lentus

lentus

it's basically people who are wannabees. There's the same thing in poker. they suck but they want to be around "the action". to take care of the cognitive dissonance they have various coping mechanisms such as pretending they're profitable, acting like they know what they're talking about, etc. You want to see these people? Come to Vegas during WSOP lol. Not a pretty sight :)

#48     Sep 14, 2019
  9. lentus

lentus

Like I said, enjoying a conversation of a certain minimum intellectual pedigree would be enough. I don't enjoy discussing anything including trading with idiots.

#49     Sep 14, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  10. zdreg

zdreg

everything else being equal your statement is correct, but they never are. However that is the way to bet.

#50     Sep 14, 2019