Where to invest my lottery win

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gulliver, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I agree with the guy that says buy dividend stock (but I dont agree with buying muni bonds) There are many blue chip companies that pay 3-5% that are pretty safe. I know that sounds boring, but many blue chips increase their dividends by about 50% every 5 years or so. So if you put 1 million into a stock that pays 5%, thats $50,000 per year, but after 5 years you will be getting somewhere around $75,000 per year. After 10 years $112k per year. $250k per year after 20 years and so on and so on. That doesnt even include the appreciation of the stock.

If you have never had a business before, I would not buy one if I were you. You could end up losing lots of money. If you won millions you are not a poor guy anymore so try not to think like one. When you have money, time is your most precious asset. Invest in many different dividend paying blue chip stocks and just live your life to the fullest on the income it provides.

#21     Mar 26, 2012
  2. FSU

FSU

I agree with the poster that suggested investing in more lottery tickets.

They key is to buy the same number with all your money. That way if anyone else picks the same number, you will get most of the money if you win.

You may want to diversify into a few scratch off tickets. It depends on how conservative you are.

#22     Mar 26, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Let me give you guys some help.

The OP mostly likely is the reincarnation of a previously banned alias who not only has not won a lottery but probably doesn't even have enough cash to eat at Burger King tonight.

#23     Mar 26, 2012
  4. I'm pretty sure we are related..

#24     Mar 26, 2012
  5. The whole situation is retodded. You have more money than you ever had in your life and you want more.

#25     Mar 26, 2012
  6. bc1

bc1

Looks like Gulliver is just a travelling Troll with gall looking for the Gullible.

#26     Mar 26, 2012
  7. None of the traders on any of those sites are bullshit writers or windbag salesmen. All of the results on the sites I referenced are audited, meaning there is no bullshit, and certainly no room for a bullshitter, either.

#27     Mar 26, 2012
  8. Word.

:cool:

#28     Mar 26, 2012
  9. ammo

ammo

I believe you and you believe them,no one else does,but i do

#29     Mar 27, 2012
  10. Cassie

Cassie

You can invest it in my pocket? lol, congrats:D

#30     Mar 27, 2012