Where to hideout in the worse-case economic scenario

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by bond_trad3r, Feb 14, 2009.

1. #31     Feb 16, 2009
  2. mr888

mr888

lol, nice hide outs.

#32     Feb 16, 2009
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

4. I really love this country. I wasn't born here but I love it so much. What these politicians are doing makes me so upset. Have you ever driven across I-70? Or driven up the coast of California? Or jumped into a hot-spring? Or seen the Ozarks or the beach in South Carolina? The US is truly a wonderful place.

It just pisses me off that the public just hands over money so the elites, who cause the wars in the first place, can hide out. And then they get lied to by the media. I'm so sick of it all.

I hate Americans -- or what they have become. I read this country's history and think, man, what a truly wonderful and beautiful place [minus the racism and genocide]. We did so many great things and now, now we have a nation of fat pig dumbasses who have no concept of reality.

Makes me sick.

Did you read about the mass graves they are building outside of Chicago?

Bah, I am so frustrated.

#34     Feb 16, 2009
  5. jaley

jaley

rofl cheyenne mountain (only known by millions of people from stargate and tons of other shit)
    tokyos underground flood control system
    tokyos underground utility system
    salt mines
    random rooms with computer screens
    some old nuclear fallout shelters that are on the history channel every week
    + whatever else this fuckhead could find on google image search

this video is a bunch of conspiracy BULLSHIT like all the other trash you post

#35     Feb 16, 2009
  6. ACTUALLY some of the content from the video is various areas throughout the US and world already known.....and then some is not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFGZ6tvG5X0&feature=related

#36     Feb 17, 2009
  7. #37     Feb 17, 2009
  8. lrm21

lrm21

Your right all you need to is hit the road, and get out of the metro areas and realize what an amazing and unique piece of land we own.

It only takes a handful of people to effect change. Hopefully we break out of this mold, we've been relying on the Harvard-Columbia-Princeton thugs for way too long.

#38     Feb 17, 2009
  9. ER9

ER9

earning $$$ investing is hardly mortal combat. when you can prove you put your ass in mortal danger to survive, you earn the right to use that quote...until then your acting like a coward wannabee. man up and quite acting so elitist. i know we hang out in a forum called 'elite trader' but cmon dont get carried away.

#39     Feb 17, 2009
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

or the ones that know how to survive in the backcountry...

#40     Feb 17, 2009