Where to find daily historical stock prices including percent change?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by stdy, Oct 1, 2016.

1. stdy

stdy

Until last week I was using stocknod.com to get daily historical prices including percent change. But for some reason the data there now stops at 9/26/16. Anyone have another source? Note: Even a dollars and cents daily change without a percent change figure would be helpful. Since each historical price site has its own idiosyncrasies, any and all suggestions people can come up with would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. comagnum

comagnum

Barchart.com is free and does percentage charts - without having to overlay an index comparison.

3. stdy

stdy

Barchart looks like a good source, but I often like to look at a table rather than a chart. Barchart does have great table info for the last 5 days (or 5 weeks or 5 months, but not daily within that). Thanks.

4. stdy

stdy

Thanks, that may help. I'm still hoping for a quick tool. Stocknod takes about 10 seconds; I hate it when things that worked no longer do.

5. userque likes this.
  6. userque

userque

Even simpler, you can just do it directly in excel with the WEBSERVICE ? function.

eusdaiki likes this.
  7. userque

userque

8. Fungus

Fungus

stdy,

try this:

https://tradefinder.net/#/main

You can use TF to get all percentage changes (from last, from open, gaps, whatever) for each listed symbol. 20 years back, CSV format at the end, EOD updates, no real time however.

#10     Oct 3, 2016