Where to find csv files on historical stock prices?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by 1011011, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Bob111

Bob111

ok then...arabs they are..you are a bit racist..do you know that?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

notice that i provide every link\screenshoot for every source or information i've mentioned..you..you just talking BS...
    i personally think that you are just another ET troll..no more, no less..you are not a programmer and whatever you post here is a nothing but the BS..

#21     Jul 6, 2010
  2. I will forget about how stupid your logic is, but their company and hosting company ARE NOT in the middle east. Rackspace is a Texas company.

You are either stupid or crazy (maybe both?). Their IP (64.49.240.218) is routed through NetLink Information Systems which is in India and most likely has servers in the middle east which pass through Dubai.

Using a tool (such as an IP locator) without knowledge of how the backbone works is a dangerous thing.

Wealth-Lab was founded by Dion Kurczek & Volker Knapp. Both are contributors to Active Trader Magazine.

For a full profile see: http://www.turtletrader.com/wealth-lab.html

And for registrant info:

Registrant:
    WL Systems, Inc.
    3023 N Clark Street
    Chicago, IL 60657
    US

Domain Name: WEALTH-LAB.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    WL Systems, Inc. dion@wealth-lab.com
    3023 N Clark Street
    Chicago, IL 60657
    US
    773-860-7350

Record expires on 31-May-2012.
    Record created on 31-May-2000.
    Database last updated on 8-Jul-2010 01:02:00 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.RACKSPACE.COM 69.20.95.4
    NS2.RACKSPACE.COM 65.61.188.4

#22     Jul 8, 2010
  3. 1011011

i'm a racist...really?
    i'm a troll...really?
    zgtrader said i was stupid...really?

so i have been called a racist, troll, and stupid, all in one post:D
    geez guys, i feel so sadden and hurt, someone hold me:D
    you gotta love internet bashing:p

i do want to admit that in a way, i was wrong with my statement that that wealth-labs is entirely arab owned site. i knew from their ip address that there hosting site was located in chicago. but anyone can open a hosting site in the u.s. and then run the site in another country. for some reason when i tested their site, the location of the site was pointing to the united emirates. maybe someone from the company is vacationing in the united emirates, who knows. so i made a stupid statement that probable deserved to be reprimanded.

thanks to everyone who posted some links to some great data sites.:)

i probable have a million questions about computerized programming so stay tuned!

#23     Jul 9, 2010
  4. wealth lab is hosted in UAE. I have firefox extension flagfox and it shows a flag of UAE, now this doesnt mean there business IS in UAE. Just the hosting company that hosts the website is.

#24     Jul 9, 2010
  5. 1011011

well a bunch of ET have suggested the hosting company is in chicago. i checked as well and it does point the hosting company in chicago.

i suggested maybe the hosting is in the u.s. but they operate in uae. you think wealth-labs is hosted in uae but operate in the u.s.

maybe someone can finally put the nail in the coffin on this topic and solve the mystery of where wealth-labs officially operate and host.

#25     Jul 13, 2010
  6. Mr Zgtrader and Mr Bob111 both seem reasonably intelligent - why are they arguing with an idiot/troll?

#26     Jul 13, 2010
  7. 1011011

no...you are a troll:D

perhaps you didn't read my previous post outlining the reasonableness of ztrader & bob's comments. did you read the last post about someone indicating the website is hosted in uae? i guess not.

a troll eah? "can't we all get along rodney king?"
    [​IMG]

#27     Jul 13, 2010
  8. Did anyone read the following: "Their IP (64.49.240.218) is routed through NetLink Information Systems which is in India and most likely has servers in the middle east which pass through Dubai."

Wealth-lab is not a conspiracy. If you follow the IP trace and their hosting servers, it is all logical. You just need to understand how the internet backbone works.

#28     Jul 13, 2010
  9. the server is in UAE, but the company could be in usa OR UAE. they could be leasing a server.

#29     Jul 14, 2010