Where to complain about forbidden shorting activity...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Option Trader, Sep 22, 2008.

  1. If I suspect the same shorting activity is occuring in a particular stock now as existed before the temporary ban on shortiing financials of the SEC, who should I be in contact with and what should be done?

    Thank you advance.
  2. Pm me with specifics.
  3. mxjones


  4. I sent you a PM. Please inform if you need any more specifics. Thank you for the good work you've been doing.


    You write down on a bit of paper ''I MUST STOP BEING SUCH AN UPTIGHT STUCK UP OLD SAP'', get an envelope, put a stamp on it, walk down to the letterbox and then post it to your address!! LOL