Where this is All Headed...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by achilles28, Nov 14, 2011.

1. achilles28

achilles28

EU mafia dons are pushing "full-integration" to "save" the Eurozone. That means the defacto end of European Statehood and the emergence of an EU superstate. Borders and national legislatures will be kept for ceremonial purposes, to fool the idiot sheep. But all laws, fiscal and monetary decisions will come out of Brussels. Merkel, Sarkozy and Barosso are using the PIIGS sovereign debt crisis to push full-integration in Europe. This is all over the European dailies. This should terrify the living shit out of you.

The next sovereign crisis will be America. A North American Union was already drafted in high-level academic and bureaucratic circles. After it was outed in the media a few years ago, it was renamed "The Security and Prosperity Partnership". Or SPP. Google it. Common borders, tariffs and currency union between America, Canada and Mexico. Complete with full, unimpeded migration between the countries. You thought 20 million illegals was bad?

Like Europe, when America falls - and it will - North American leaders will use the dollar collapse to usher in the North American Union to "shore up" the American economy by leveraging the stability of Canada's resource-dollar. In the process, a new "Constitution" must be drafted, much like the European Union Constitution was drafted and ratified by member states. That means the end of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, as we know them today. Given the constant assault the Federal Government has waged against the Constitution, seriously ask yourself: will the NAU Constitution look anything like Bill of Rights? No, it won't. So now, are we headed forward? Or backward? The answer is obvious - we're headed back to the dark ages...

The future isn't written in stone. If we fight now, we might have a chance to beat these bastards. But if we cower and acquiesce, our fates, and the fates of our children, will be sealed. We are at an incredible crossroads, Gentlemen. We no longer fight an external enemy. The enemy is inside the gates. They are ideological zealots that fill the ranks and halls in Congress, Cabinet posts, and sit in the Whitehouse. Here and across the pond. They are HARDCORE AUTHORITARIANS. They intend to destroy the grandest experiment conceived by man and return us back to the rule of Strongmen, dash civil liberties and restore a power monopoly to the State. History has shown that when the State takes absolute control, atrocities and blood-letting quickly follow: Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Polpot, Saddam etc. Look around. America is crumbling. The Government is waging an all-out war against civil liberties under the rubric of "saving us" from some Emmanuel Goldstein. They want to run our lives. It's time to stand-up and resist, like our forebears did before us. Be alert and on-guard. That's their 10-year plan. That's where all this bullsh*t is headed...

2. I don't believe there is any grand masterplan whatsoever, just a general concept. Typical material of conspiracy theorists. And what is so wrong about unifications? Thanks to the EU, the hassles of traveling and working anywhere within the Union have been greatly reduced. If we do not like something, we tear it down. Just like how the people did it during the Arab Spring. Even Italy's arrogant mafia boss Berlusconi was toppled down. Don't underestimate the power of the people.

3. achilles28

achilles28

Merging nations and rewriting Constitutions is no big deal, eh? Just a "general concept"...

And where was this flower power in Stalin's Russia? Mao's China? And Hitler's Germany?

You do realize the North American Union is a work-in-progress? Theory has nothing to do with it. Please get informed.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-vda1KRF75M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. sheda

sheda

Alex Jones is not to be listened to.

5. Well, why is it so wrong again?

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Seriously?

7. Absolutely... The union (currency and otherwise) of formerly independent states that's currently known as the US of A is pretty much universally perceived to be a good thing, as far as I am aware. I am sure there were lots of objections when it was formed, but it didn't work out too badly, did it? What makes Europe so fundamentally different?

8. IMHO, Bigger is better only when you have some sort of efficiency gain from it. I see four big differences:
    1. EU has not a single language
    2. EU has different cultures every europeans wants to mantain (try to ask a german if he can live as an italian, or viceversa)
    3. EU has not a frontier: there is not a space where simply working hard you can gain for you and your country without interfering with the interest (often vested) of someone bigger than you and better entreched
    4. The democratic deficiency: EU is a construction of states, where interest of people is simply not represented, where the "constitution" do not speak of Rights, and it is not approved by people.

I believe is difficult to compare our EU with the beautiful works of yours Founding Fathers. People is different, too. As far as I know, at that time USA collected a lot of people hungry enough to work hard in an environment rich enough to give them all a little space, an opportunity. There are a lot of countries in EU where the opportunities are very little, even for who is capable and available to work hard (sometimes because someone better entreched will work hard to stop you). An economist will say that entry barriers are higher...

9. achilles28

achilles28

Lots. When Government is arbiter of freedom (not the other way around), bad things happen. Government needs a master to limit its proper role. The dismantling of individual states into a superunion only multiples the damage that philosophy can do.

People often assume, because they're good, the Government must be too. So why bother putting restraints or limits on its power? Again, this paves the way for hell on earth. In the US, the Feds are waging war against civil liberties. It's shocking. Same with the EU. Full-integration means the end of representative democracies in Europe. How could that ever be construed as a good thing?

10. Many "states" in the USA as in ancient China were simply annexed by force, not through some kind of peaceful process. Also unlike Europe, there were no entrenched cultures in the USA, thus an American culture and identity was easily forged and accepted.

I dont understand why you are such a Euro-lover.

In the long run, It would probably mean a homogeneous culture and language. You live in London don't you? So I assume you are English. Many of your ancestors died to defend its heritage, culture and the way of life which you enjoy now. You are asking people to give up thousand of years of their history. Do you not feel that the loss of sovereignty is an insult to their memory?

The Soldier

IF I should die, think only this of me;
    That there's some corner of a foreign field
    That is for ever England. There shall be
    In that rich earth a richer dust concealed;
    A dust whom England bore, shaped, made aware,
    Gave, once, her flowers to love, her ways to roam,
    A body of England's breathing English air,
    Washed by the rivers, blest by suns of home.

And think, this heart, all evil shed away,
    A pulse in the eternal mind, no less
    Gives somewhere back the thoughts by England given;
    Her sights and sounds; dreams happy as her day;
    And laughter, learnt of friends; and gentleness,
    In hearts at peace, under an English heaven.

Rupert Brooke. 1887–1915

#10     Nov 15, 2011