Where the HELL is that fat bastard Cheney??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Just add water and he shows up on Meet the Press.

The statement in the scroll bar at the bottom of the attached picture is interesting.

#11     Mar 16, 2003
  2. LMAO...Che-Che-Che-Cheney was hilarious too...i've been calling the two of them Dumb and Dubya...i'm not sure which one i like better...we need a good name for ashcroft...hmm...maybe Himmler?? or Gehring??

Did anyone see the HAL piece on the Daily Show last night with Stephen Colbert?? that was hilarious...albeit depressing...

#12     Mar 26, 2003
  3. ....Do you understand how the secret service works?

durring times of war the prez and vp are alomst NEVER in the same place.....he is out of site for a reason

#13     Mar 26, 2003
  4. rs7

rs7

Gee, I missed this post. My "crass world". Indeed.

Tell me what you know about me. You come on here with a splash defending Cheney and putting down everyone who is critical of a "great v.p." and don't expect some over- reaction? Stick around. Learn the players. For example, I may be many things. Some ok, some bad. But "crass"? Ask Candle to do a poll:)

Peace,
    :)rs7

#14     Mar 26, 2003
  5. That's exactly right. Besides, Dick and Dad are too important to be in positions of exposure. Why do you think they wanted me to be the "front man".....for my brains? LOL!!! Oh, man, I crack me up!!!!

The Prez.

#15     Mar 26, 2003

6. Yes, I know that certain combinations of key elected officials are not permitted to be in the same place at the same time. I'm sure I've seen all the same spy movies that you have, so we are definitely on the same page here.

My point is that we've seen a total lack of commitment to the office of VP by Dick, of course, unless it comes down to scoring contracts for HAL.

I have a serious problem with a VP who thinks it is OK to mingle business relationships with public service.

I have a serious problem with a president who thinks it's OK to mingle Church and State. And no, I am not Christian nor do I give one rat's ass if my president is, but I take serious offense to the CONSTANT references to god and religion that Dubya makes. Especially from an asshole who has a record of drunk driving and blowing coke. Maybe I don't want to hear about how fucking fantastic Jesus and the Lord and the Bible are. Maybe I'm getting tired of hearing it, while MY TAX DOLLARS are supporting a war against an entire culture (read: CRUSADE).

Dick Cheney has basically proven to terrorists that their actions produce results. Ever since 9/11, that dainty, pasty man has been hiding, and I, for one, wish he would do HIS GODDAM JOB instead of scoring $$$ for HAL.

#16     Mar 26, 2003

7. Ok Bung, are you and i going to fight all day or what????

:)

Let's be realistic: You and the other posters hate GWB and his party...that is fine, but PLEASE don't pretend that you a) actually care where he is b) are concerned about how he preforms his vp duties..LOL....cmon guys, tell me what all the past VP's did that you can remember???? Gore invented the internet , Quayle entered spelling bees and fought with Murphy Brown, GW dodged the limelight of Iran contra....do you really care what cheney's is doing or are you just wanting to pound on the political ground?

#17     Mar 26, 2003
  8. Bung, my brother,

Look at it this way. You NEED assholes like me. I put things in perspective.

My one failed term will do more good for our nation than just about anything else. (at least that's what my friends tell me).

After me, we may get back to paying attention to the Constitution and all kinds of cool stuff like that.

And me and my friends will be so much richer, we won't even try to jam up any progress.

You guys are lucky to have me.

Praise the Lord, and pass the MOABs and Daisy Cutters. Gimme that oil. It should have been ours 12 years ago!!!

Da Prez.

#18     Mar 26, 2003

9. Brother candle, how are you!!!:D

#19     Mar 26, 2003
  10. That is a great question, TM, and I'm up for "fighting" as long as you want. :D I may be totally wrong on all of this, and if I were to pray for something, it would be that I AM wrong about it, because what I see makes me extremely angry at a government that is supposed to be guarding my rights as a citizen (civil rights, the right to make alot of money, and the right to be pretty safe). All I've seen from the Bush administration is a serious jeopardization of all three of those rights that I care so much about.

I thought it was implied that I actually believe in what I am posting. To me, I see this huge fraud perpetuated upon the American people by a dishonest leader, and I see alot of Americans who seem to be trusting this administration blindly.

That last part about blind trust (or faith) is what troubles me so much. While people were "trusting" Reagan, we had S&L scandals and the Iran-contra affair. And while people were "trusting" Clinton, we had the Lewinsky bullshit (which I personally don't care about, but I think it has a place here) and God knows what else.

The whole play by Bush to the religious right doesn't smell right to me. When you have a politician trying to appeal to the religious emotions of the voters, something is usually wrong (case in point: Bin Laden).

And the obvious disappearance of Cheney, combined with the HAL contract (before the war is even over), combined with HAL not disclosing how much the contract was worth, nor disclosing precisely WHAT Cheney's involvement was with this contract simply does not smell right to me.

THAT is why I am so interested in where Cheney is --- because I want to know WHAT THE HELL HE HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS???????????

In 2005, when we have a different president, rest assured that I will openly criticize anything about him/her that I think is not right.

#20     Mar 26, 2003