Where My Head Is At

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stonedinvestor, May 21, 2012.

1. CAPTAIN O

IOC!!!!!! I'm a bad boy I didn't follow up-- it's up like $10 Since I put it on the watch list for this thread.... It's tough for me I'm in the country and don't have a computer or cell service... I have to trek into town and fire off our missives....

Where is the love for AUTH? None of you bought it? I was expecting more from you all. Anyway I'd love an idea for all this AUTH $$$$$$$-- don't want to push it but if anyone has a good one please drop it here.

Yes MMR I know them well Captain O... are you referring to the Davy Jones flow test?
    (Davy is a Nat gas well for those who don't follow MMR) I'm willing to take a gamble here Captain O but it would be better if you had some real iniside info! I've lost money on thee guys before, their upbeat tone on conference cal is dangerous to the small investor like myself.

What I know is that they are ready to pump-- meaning after the PR on the flow they could finally begin to make some money... ~stoney

#61     Jul 30, 2012
  2. I have a couple Puts on MMR for insurance because it will drop hard if they delay again. Inside info? Oh yeah, I'm in deep cover.:eek:
    Thanks for AUTH. Like a pussy I was a spectator. Nice show though.

You thinking a pop for WPRT this week?

#62     Jul 30, 2012
  3. MMR delay on th DJ well, again. Down, but not as hard as I expected. Should drift lower over the next couple weeks. SD busted through 7 but couldn't hold it. Earnings on Friday. Pop or drop. Careful!

#63     Aug 1, 2012
  4. hughb

hughb

Stopped out of LF this morning at 9.90

#64     Aug 2, 2012
  5. MMR holging up better than expected. SD beats the street and gets hammered down. WTF? WPRT got the pop today but only after being crushed the last 2 days. Still like CLNE as well. I'm riding the wave in FTR for my longshot, but it looks like it's running out of steam.

#65     Aug 3, 2012
  6. PBT looks to be forming a bottom after getting crushed the last few days. Might be time to start a position.

#66     Aug 31, 2012