Where is the S&P and Dow heading.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rateesquad, Jun 10, 2007.

Where are the S&P and Dow heading in near future.

1. Up....up..and away.

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Down..the hole.

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. I dont really.

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  1. With so many new forums of bear markets coming up popping up, I decided to conduct a poll.
    On where the markets are heading in 1-3months.

I think the rally is little bit over extended but 14000 is possible before we see any pull back. Of course with treasury notes going up and some negative data coming out this can be neglected and missed out.

On the positive side, there is M&A frenzy is going on which tends to be good for stock and the indexes in nature. Second of all, US economy is expected to turn to the upside in the second part of the year given some positive reinforcements to the indexes and stocks respectfully.

2. higher

we're in a long bull market

lots of buying..the earnings and growth

international and national

3. You don't know what you're talking about. You just swallow Jim Cramer's "goo" and think you know what you're talking about. Explain why the bull market will continue in detail, I'll get the popcorn ready. :D

4. i think any trader that knows what they are doing, and not trying to pump their ego's on a forum, tv, radio, etc... would answer they they don't know because it is impossible to tell what is going to happen next in the market no matter what time frame you are viewing.

5. feb2865

feb2865

I don't care!!!!

if it goes up I go long

down - go short

that's the coolest thing about futures