Where is the recession? Show me ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 27, 2008.

1. geez, when was the last time you got laid

#481     Jul 28, 2008
  2. bdon

bdon

Heres one quarter Hedgie. Guess ole Bush gave up trying to mask the trail of eoncomic destruction.

08:34 ECONX The Q4 GDP was revised to -0.2% compared to previous figure of +0.6%

#482     Jul 31, 2008
  3. bgp

bgp

instead of trying look for a recession , try to read the market and what it is saying . NOW GO FIGURE.

BGP

#483     Jul 31, 2008
  4. S2007S

S2007S

THERE IS A RECESSION....

Everyone will wake up and realize the recession is here when they are telling you its just about over meaning at that point we will be about 50% through it already. No need to second guess the recession, were in one.

#484     Jul 31, 2008
  5. bdon

bdon

Thats what I was saying back in January. You quoting me? Wow thanks. Shit I've been doing it for 5 years. Thats why I am still in business.

#485     Jul 31, 2008
  6. bgp

bgp

i know .

bgp

#486     Jul 31, 2008
  7. Well, :( so many banks closed, the bail out plan etc… Seems US seems to be going through bad times, some say it is going to be like the “Great Depression” :eek:

#487     Nov 9, 2008
  8. Bush was presiding over the longest economic expansion in history and up to 40% of people polled thought the US was in a depression!! There is reality and there is the reality made up for us by the media... we don't really have two contiguous quarters of contracting economy yet and people are worried about the recurrence of the Great Depression... all I can say is, if you are worried then hedge your bets...

#488     Nov 9, 2008