Where is the PPT?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cybtropic, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Illum

Illum

Since they took office this administration has massaged this market as best they could... Statements came out like twice a week. It's gonna go where its gonna go. -Shrug-

#11     Feb 27, 2009
  2. The bastards that created the latest debacle (bubble) were likely mostly Republicans. BUT both sides of the aisle across many, many, MANY administrations had many, many, MANY chances to right this thing.

That being said, only the Republicans have the gumption to think they can even be somewhat successful to embark on a thing as difficult as market manipulation.

Make NO MISTAKE about it. . .in the end the market (forces) will have the last say!

Obamarama and Co. do not have a clue (which is probably a good thing) on <i>how to</i> to even make an attempt at orchestrating PPT. Just not wired like Paulson, etc.

Like I said probably for the best and if Barrack Hussein makes it his life's ambition to tackle the ECONOMY and Banking Crisis/Global Malaise (similar to how Bush managed to pull off the 9/11//Homeland Security//Iraq War//Al Quaida offensive "Act"), he may make a decent mark in history for himself.

Worst-case we have "politics as usual", HUGE inherited debt for our offspring and no Social Security or maybe the USA as a country.

Go figure!

Pay$ense

:cool:

#12     Feb 27, 2009
  3. You know, about the worst thing that can happen is when you start believing your own propaganda.

#13     Feb 27, 2009
  4. wmb

wmb

So you think the PPT is out there working..... like the way paulson had it working....... i wonder if the ppt is pushing the mkt down?It used to be back in the day.....oct 08, they kept it from hitting 734.Now we are suggesting they pushed it to 734.... If there is a PPT they should be coming out soon don't you think?

#14     Feb 27, 2009