Where is the no blood for oil crowd?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Or was that just a Bush thing?

2. Ricter

Ricter

They're in a quandary. On the one hand they know the US is really only acting in Libya because of the oil, but on the other hand they support the people's revolution. We were missing half that scenario during Bush's invasion of Iraq.

Unless, did you guys find those WMDs!?

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously and indisputably it was a Bush thing.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Under democrats it's about spreading peace and prosperity and bringing democracy to the middle east. Oh wait, Bush said that too. Gee, I don't know then. Ask a liberal.

5. You play the ditzy blond with seasoned panache. For seconds at a time you actually have me believing you're a moron rather than the disingenuous clever sneak that you are. I could say that you know better, but I don't have to, because we both know that already.

6. Libya is a bad decision, I mean why. Europe is right next door they should be able to handle this just fine. Bush was a moron who f>!ked up the majority of what he did. Most of Obama's mistakes is being too much like a republican, so with Obama we're getting the worst part of a democrat mixed with the worst part of a republican, still better than Bush was though. And except for the health care fiasco there probably is not much difference than what we would be doing if McCain would of won.
    Don't know if I qualify as a liberal but I damn sure ain't a republican.
    So there you go fellas a view from the other side.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmmm you may want to check your "math". Worst + Worst = "MORE worse" than Bush, not less.

:D

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wow, nice intelligent feedback there Gabby. Are you even remotely capable of expressing an intelligent thought or is ad hominem your only parlor trick?

9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bigarrow, that response means only thing. You're a racist! Sorry, I was giving you the liberal response to your post.

10. I've been a little impressed with you Lucrum. You've shown signs of wit and humor here lately.
    This post however wasn't witty or clever.

You've lost me Maverick, I don't get it.

Thanks for catching my mistake though Lucrum, I'll try not make that one again.

#10     Mar 21, 2011