Where is THE Bottom?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gnome, Dec 1, 2008.

1. you seem to me to be the real drag on the economy (your writing and thinking lack clarity, and you complain too much). you remind a clerk at starmarket, age around 20. When called to check something at the paying machine, they are upset and do not know how to talk to customers. Yet they are paid for their work (standing some feets away, doing nothing).

economy will kick the asses of the people born in 80s and 90s. they want to get something doing nothing. econmy will teach them the worth of even an old buck.

#21     Dec 1, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

Oh, I think we're going to be a BIG burden, unfortunately...

#22     Dec 1, 2008
  3. america's best days are ahead. this land is meant to be great. everything is great in it, and maybe god hid it from those in europe/asia/africa till 1490s, as otherwise they would have destroyed it before we came to this life.

Immigration is a great thing for any country.

The next (economic) wars would be demographics wars (aging world populations).

#23     Dec 1, 2008
  4. I do not agree with you gnome on this one. Never write off a babyboomer till 25 years after he dies, and even at that moment, he might be ruling from the tomb (via a trust).

#24     Dec 1, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

Won't be all that many of us trust fund beneficiaries...

The social costs of the Boomers are going to be a horrific burden and drag to you younger folks..... and please, blame the Gummint, not us. (not ME personally, you understand...)

#25     Dec 1, 2008
  6. Your a dumbass.

You talk about using clarity yet beyond your superficial insults all you can muster is that the economy will kick the asses of people born in the 80's and 90's.

Ya thats real clear buddy.

You absolutely did not address one thing that i said.

Once again real clear.

Maybe if you can make an argument against my opinion that baby boomers will hurt the economy than you might deserve some respect.

Until than you are merely complaining about people complaining about things that hurt the country.

So riskfree, how are baby boomers not a negative impact on the country?

#26     Dec 1, 2008
  7. 1. Do lenders help the economy? (answer this, and we will talk).

2. Other countries may get your baby boomers with open arms because they are their perfect solution. They may even co-pay their rent if they were to come.

If they do, and particularly if they also move their money, you will regret not being nice to your boomers.

#27     Dec 1, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

78 Million... about 25% of the total US population.... over spent, over leveraged, undersaved, not financially prepared for retirement. Yet, with a BIG voice in Congress and through AARP.

And like everybody else, most of us "vote our wallet"... It ain't gonna be pretty.

#28     Dec 1, 2008
  9. gnome

gnome

I think this a very big point. Not until the LIABILITIES (Social Security and Medicare) of the Boomers are past will the USSA and its economy be able to "recover"... and that's going to be from a much lower and much more conservative level of everything...

For those having trouble connecting the dots... that means..... "economic malaise or worse until 2040-ish"

#29     Dec 1, 2008
  10. Istanbull (Turkey) was once the trading gateway to the East and a very rich city. Had a look recently, has it bounced back?

hmmmm

Maria

#30     Dec 1, 2008