Where is the active Amibroker discussion forum?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mizhael, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Couldn't find it.
    The yahoo group is inactive.
    I am a trial user...
    Thank you!

2. You can find idiots everywhere, not just in Amibroken forums.

Stop playing with toys like that. If you cannot afford serious programs stay away from trading.

3. Couldn't really disagree more with the last comment - Amibroker is a fine program and a great value.

The Yahoo Group is not inactive - in fact it is very active - are you sure you're looking in the right place.

4. king1999

king1999

5. king1999

king1999

What's your point JumboJim? Better English does not make your money in trading, but better TA software would if you know how to use it, which is something you will never understand in your life, I promise you!

6. I admit I am a newbie. What are the serious softwares? Thx.

7. Thx. Oh, I was looking at the amibroker-afl group.

8. Hittfeld

Hittfeld

And don`t forget the Amibroker sections of TheChartist and Aussiestocks. Great and competent communities of FRIENDLY people.

Regards

Hittfeld

9. Both of them are not open to registration?

10. jimbojim -- what's with the unnecessary offense to other people? I'm assuming you are a US citizen to be talking like that... if that's is the case, granted there are no good english schools outside of the us but they are plenty for everything else other than English... which is certainly not the case in the US (don't get me wrong there, the stats are out there) .. :D

How does it feel JumboJim?

#10     Mar 9, 2010