Where is Rock_the_lurker??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LongShot, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Rock_the_lurker if you're here acknowledge please.:confused:

2. I know Rock_the_lurker, and he told me he left this board after reading the www.shortboy.com misrepresentations.

He really liked shortboy, and didn't want to have anything to do with a message board that misrepresented Shorty.

Abraham

3. yeah, i can understand that. i was getting a little tired of vinny's shortboy misrepresentations too.

i guess now that shortboy's been officially exposed rock can come back.

4. no need to utter baseless verbiage. If there was a misrepresentation by vinny, tell us specifically. Don't be cowardly. Be a man, and give specifics.

Otherwise, shouldn't you be whining about how many posts count towards your total?

See why Rock_the_Lurker left? Rock's a good friend of mine.

Abraham

5. i, and many others, have given ample evidence on many occasions. no point repeating it all here. anyone doing a search on the subject will find it.

as for the number of posts, well, i'm really talented: i can discuss both matters at once. :)

btw, it wasn't "whining", it was a carefully considered, rational argument -- one whose logic is obviously lost on you.

6. I asked for one single piece!!

Tell me one of his hundreds of trades that weren't real. Tell me a single ticker symbol.

Of coarse, any misrepresentation would be plastered all over this board. So direct me to the thread that shows he misrepresented any one of his hundreds of trades over 3 years.

not ample evidence--one piece of evidence (one ticker symbol). one trade that wasnt real. ONE.

Now you all see why Rock left? He made good $ off shortboy, and dint care more this BS.

7. In my PROFESSIONAL OPINION, you guys are NUTS!!!

Dr. I.M. Scornful, MD

8. since you're such a good friend of rock's you should know who he is following these days. well, who is he following?? certainly isn't shorty as he is hist or ee and hasn't made a trade in MONTHS.

maybe the shrink can help him overcome his obvious fears.

9. I am still here EVERYDAY....reading and LURKING.

....as always,

GoodInvesting, Rocky

10. What's up, Vinny? :)

FRuiTY

#10     Feb 28, 2003