Where is Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 21, 2008.

1. The guy hasn't taken office and the right wingnuts are already frothing at their mouths.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VJghQMq49dw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VJghQMq49dw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Personally I'm beginning to think Obama should fail so these retards are reduced to boiling shoes for food.

They need a horrible multi-generational lesson for supporting retards like Bush.

Good leadership is something you low lifes do NOT deserve.

#31     Nov 22, 2008
  2. Sounds like you hate Bush.

What has Bush done personally to you in order to deserve your hatred?

Has he killed one of your family members? Has he taken your property? Has he taken your wife or daughters for his own liking?

If he hasn't done any of those things or anything that has truly hurt you than you have no right to hate him. You have the right to disagree with his views and policy but showing hatred towards conservatives and Bush is only a display of your own emotional instability.

Why don't you read The Prince and than you can put into perspective real tyranny and real pain because right now you know nothing of what deserves true hatred.

#32     Nov 22, 2008
  3. Cesko

Cesko

Dont even try to explain shit like that to twentysomething American know-it-all asshole. Youare wasting your time.

#33     Nov 23, 2008

4. I comprehend that you want to suck Obama's big one.

#34     Nov 24, 2008
  5. I'm happy to see Obama providing some leadership. Yes' it's mostly hot air, but ain't it all. I do give him credit for stepping up to the podium and addressing the issues at hand. I'd still like him to put Hildabeast on ignore. Bringing that bitch and her circus to the White House is a HUGE mistake.
    We really need to make some changes in regard to when the president-elect takes office. Two and a half month lag is far too long. Thirty days is plenty, and in situations like we have now it's a must.

#35     Nov 25, 2008
  6. Hildabeast is a big error by Obama. What the hell is he thinking anyway? That b**ch is going to bring him down.

#36     Nov 26, 2008
  7. Wow, what kind of drugs are you on?
    :D

#37     Dec 21, 2008
  8. The invisible hand of capitalism is far better suited to the task than the bumbling hand of government anyhow.

...or are you actually <i>comforted</i> when you hear the words:
    "We're from the government, and we're here to help you"?

#38     Dec 22, 2008
  9. Kickin' it in Hawai'i:

[​IMG]

#39     Dec 22, 2008
  10. I'm sure most drug users voted for Obama. Especially those from the hood.

#40     Dec 22, 2008