Where is Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 21, 2008.

1. That's the scary part. Bush will no longer be in charge. Obama will be. And the thought is very dark, depressing, disgusting, despicable, disorienting, disturbing, dishonest, disagreeable, dreadful, disabling, disappointing, disconnecting, discomforting, discomposing, disconcerting, discouraging, disgruntling, disharmonious, disheartening, dismal...

And it will be even worse with Hillary. The only reason Osama wants Hildebeast is because he thinks it will help him win the next election. How moronic. And he knows he needs Willy's help to run the country. This is what we get for voting for a rookie senator for President. Oh, how far we have fallen into the depths of the abyss. It's no wonder the market is taking a headfirst nosedive into hardened cement from 80 stories above. Can you say SPLAT? Gore all over the sidewalk.

#21     Nov 22, 2008
  2. Talking out of both sides of your mouth again, are you? Be careful that sucking and blowing at the same time doesn't make your head explode.

CaptainOblivious, why not just admit that you're a racist thug and be done with it? The truth will set you free.

#22     Nov 22, 2008

3. You are a fucking retard

All you Bush worshipping maggots are Al Quaida Redux.

Bush and bush voting retards like you have destroyed the greatest nation that ever esisted.

NOTHING Obama does / will do / can do, COMES CLOSE to the damage you bush fucking maggots have done

Do you Comprehend?

#23     Nov 22, 2008
  4. Mercor

Mercor

If you were anything but a loser trader you would know the market trades about 6 months out

#24     Nov 22, 2008

5. Yeah moron.

That is why the markets C R A S H E D right before bush got selected for his first term.

The markets are CRASHING now because the market has no respect for this moron.

The market is predicting, the retard bush might yet pull another un-imaginably stupid shit out of his ass. From which there will be no come back

So, moron, the market is pricing in the instability of having a mentally challenged fuck-wit with a history of collosal fuck-ups still fucking up.

wait till Obama OFFICIALLY takes over before pointing out how stupid you and people like you are.

I mean, how stupid are you dumb fucks?

well you voted for Bush 3 times ( voting for McCain counts as a vote for the retard). Enough said.

#25     Nov 22, 2008
  6. I'm not racist at all, but I do know the difference between a black man and a nigger. I'm still trying to determine which group Obama belongs to. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's looking more spookish with every passing day.

#26     Nov 22, 2008
  7. Yes, and who can deny your patience? It is only reasonable that you should expect him to have already solved the economic problems that have been percolating for years. At least he should do so before he forms his cabinet or even takes office. Right?

#27     Nov 22, 2008
  8. whats wrong with that?

#28     Nov 22, 2008
  9. ak15

ak15

In Captain whatever's lexicon, the word 'patience' may not exist. After all how can a man who "Looks like a smooth talking shine" accomplish all these things. "Looks" are of prime importance and a portent of future events. Obama also is transcending into the 'spookish' realm with the onset of time ("every passing day"), obviously, at least in Captain obvious's mind.

#29     Nov 22, 2008
  10. Obama may have had a slight negative affect so far just because he promised to raise taxes on the big earners. There is no proof of that though and it is only speculation.

The real issue at hand is the promises Obama made during his campaigne. There will be a huge backlash after the middle and lower class voters realize that Obama cannot take the country out of this mess. Not even the greatest president ever could take the country out of this mess but Obama should have at least been truthful instead of playing with people's emotions.

The only negative thing that can be said about Obama right now other than his campaigne promises is that he is basically hiring the entire Clinton administration back.

Other than that everything i see here is emotional speculation on both sides which is about as valuable as listening to second graders argue over toys.

#30     Nov 22, 2008