Where is Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Lol he is exactly right, he is not POTUS yet and if he was trying to step up right now this thread would be about how he is trying to take over the country dictator style.

#11     Nov 21, 2008
  2. bxptone

bxptone

LOL YOU HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT!!! LMFAOOOOO!! YEAH BITCH.

And looks like someone's life SUCKSSSS ASS!! So easy to tell on these boards whose broke and has a shitty life.

#12     Nov 21, 2008
  3. Obama made a foundational mistake with Hillary as Secretary of State. She will be uncontrollable by President Obama, and will bring Bill back to center stage so as to dominate news cycles away from our new POTUS and his agenda.

Could this have been his intention? :D

#13     Nov 21, 2008
  4. Here comes the race card. Didn't take long for that to be played. Can't even question the black king, let alone be critical. Let me clue ya'. Obama being black does not get him a free pass. Now he may be the ultimate recipient of Affirmative Action, but that makes no difference. He now has to perform and his initial decisions are leaving much to be desired. I'll continue to call a spade a spade as conditions warrant.

#14     Nov 21, 2008
  5. ak15

ak15

Adam Gadahn would be proud of these despicable racists.

#15     Nov 21, 2008
  6. Cesko

Cesko

Obama just playing politics, business as usual.

Why this should be surprising? Go into his past, there is nothing more than politics and self-promotion.

The way he run for office? Mr.Goebbels would be proud.

#16     Nov 21, 2008
  7. Look, despite the fact that I trust Obama as far as I can throw him, the fact is he IS NOT YET THE PRESIDENT!!

Once the man has been sworn in and proceeds to FUBAR everything, then I'll be happy to criticize him. If he ends up not being the man I think he is and actually accomplishes things, I'll laud him for it.

Besides, I prefer Shrillary as Sec of State over Ayers.

#17     Nov 22, 2008
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Almost all presidents bring close trusted long time friends into the Whitehouse with them.
    But not Obama, except for Valerie Jarret, Obama has no close personal friends of any length of time. His only old fiends are radicals.
    All his political advisors are ones he has hired for his campaigns. All his other picks are Washington hacks from the Clinton days.

This guy is like an alien who dropped to the Earth one day about 6 years ago. Who is this freak?

#18     Nov 22, 2008
  9. hughb

hughb

Obama will do just fine. McCain would have done just fine too if he had won.

Hillary will be fine as Sec of State. She has a supportive staff behind her.

There will be blunders made after Obama takes office and we will see the usual "END OF AMERICA" posts here on ET. Everything's gonna be fine. We're all alright. Bush is gone now.

#19     Nov 22, 2008

10. NEWSFLASH for you ASSHOLES

Bush is still the one in charge. NOT Obama

#20     Nov 22, 2008