where is my new Camaro GM?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bat1, Jul 7, 2008.

1. bat1

bat1

GM still better make it or I will sue :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gnome

gnome

What... like you'd sue a lap dancer for "being a tease"?

3. S2007S

S2007S

They dont care about producing the Camaro, they care about hybrids and hydrogen powered vehicles for the new 21st century, no more hummers, no more big buicks, no more saab 9-3, no more vuess, only hydrogen and hybrid cars....Cause thats what GM is all about....

:)

4. gnome

gnome

That pic looks muscular and good... put about 400 ponies in her and could be great fun. But how is GM going to commit resources to that line these days?

5. S2007S

S2007S

22k-35k for the new camaro NEW

USED in 3 years:

11k to 17k

these cars dont hold their value at all.

For 35k you are better off buying luxury,

Acura
    Infiniti
    BMW even
    Mercedes.

6. it kind of looks like a mustang a little.

7. S2007S

S2007S

Easy

they might be getting rid of Saturn, Buick and Saab, they could easily find resources for the Camaro if they get rid of these 3 huge lines.

8. gnome

gnome

Problem is gasoline prices... who is going to buy a gas hog (though stylish) Camaro? Not many... not enough for GM to produce the model.

9. Love my Acura RL. No more GM, learned my lesson the hard way more than once with those POS cars.

German reliability ain't what it used to be, either.

10. BMWs are still a great bargain. I've owned a '98 323is, '03 Z4 3.0, and currently drive a '08 328i and the wife her '07 X3.

The cars have been reliable and solid. The included maintenance spoils you, too.

#10     Jul 8, 2008