Where is it gone?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by minimi, May 19, 2003.

1. Tea

Tea

#11     May 20, 2003
  2. minimi

minimi

Well, this might be easy and obvious in the first level of the directory hierarchy. But when I goes one depth more, the number of directories you need to actively check started to grow exponentially.

I am sorry. It is a bad and wrong idea.

#12     May 20, 2003

3. Don't use a gun...it's too messy....stains the carpet....think about your poor mother trying to get the stains out??? You are so self centered when it comes to suicide......Go for the garage or stick your head on a railroad track....Its a nice clean incision that they can sew back on for the wake

#13     May 20, 2003
    #14     May 20, 2003
  5. minimi, bring back the qdz series:D :D

and pulleessseee listen to Brother TM_Direct:cool:

His experience talks volumes:( :( ...don't forget them high boots...

:D :D :D

#15     May 20, 2003

6. Im just here to give advice to the weak....You were one of my first clients if I recall....don't you feel much better since you came out of the closet???...by the way, you don't need to list all the men you had anal with...Vinny, Sam , Nolan,......you're going to run out of room soon:D

#16     May 20, 2003
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

It also comes in a .50 caliber.......peace

#17     May 20, 2003
  8. Kernol

Kernol

I would start with the upper level directories.... before reaching exponential growth. find which accounts for large amounts of disk usage.... drill down from there. i guess it depends upon how bad you want this information.

That is how I would attempt to handle your problem, but some of the other strategies offered may be more appropriate for you.

#18     May 20, 2003