Where is Don Bright?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Samsara, Mar 8, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Don,

Very glad to hear you're doing better!:)

#61     Jun 4, 2011
  2. cstfx

cstfx

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope to see your posts with regularity again.

You know, without you here, Mav's been down in the basement starting fights with the denizens. :D

#62     Jun 5, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Seriously, Don, we need you back. That basement is one scary place. Much rather argue about pair trading. Come on Don, throw me a bone here!

#63     Jun 7, 2011
  4. LOL, no "bone" needed here... sorry that I'm not quite keeping up the pace here, my friend....

You keep giving the solid, objective advice, as always.... I'll do my best to do the same. So much "stuff" keeps coming up...so many "firms" with names we've never heard of...Like it or not, you're part of the "old guard" now...yep, not quite as "old" as me, but if you consider "internet time" (sort of like dog years, LOL)... you and I are part of the group that seems to have seen it all...

Keep the good ones informed, and the others at bay.....

All the best, Mav....hope you're planning a nice Summer....

Don

#64     Jun 9, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Thanks Don. You too. I don't know if you caught my post a few weeks about Harbor Securities. Do you remember Warren Sulmasy?

#65     Jun 9, 2011

6. Hello Maverick,

Can you give a link to that post ? Thanks.

I was very close to signing up with them YEARS ago...

#66     Jun 10, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

#67     Jun 10, 2011
  8. Sure, I remember Harbor and Warren....we spoke quite often in the "good old days."

Don

#68     Jun 10, 2011
  9. I read your link there....and, as always, you have given solid and straight advice. And, I will back up what you said that I have constantly agreed with...watch out for sub-llcs and the like. What happened with Warren was extremely unfortunate, but agree again that I cannot think of another "real" firm where something like that has happened.

And, I also agree (very 'agreeable' today I guess, LOL).... that many disgruntled posters have posted "stuff" without names or back up, and that just isn't fair to the board's other readers and posters...things often get misconstrued.

Anyway, have a great weekend!

Don

#69     Jun 10, 2011