Where is Don Bright?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Samsara, Mar 8, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

So glad to hear your procedure was a success Don! And as far as smoking, I need to give up my daily cigar according to my doc. I just got a box of 25 Cubans in from Europe too. :(

Again, glad to hear you are doing better!

#51     Apr 2, 2011
  2. Just checking in everyone. Will be working part time at the office, part time at home....hopefully a little recovery time, and back to full time in 30-60 days.....

Thanks for all the kind words of support .... it really means a lot.

Don :)

#52     Apr 19, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, you give me the signal when I can take the gloves off again. :)

#53     Apr 19, 2011

4. You mean put the gloves back on, don't you?

#54     Apr 19, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ha. Yeah, back on. Don has a medical timeout for now.

#55     Apr 19, 2011
  6. LOL, thanks Mav, I appreciate it. FWIW, I am taking the month of May as a "recovery" type month...in office only part time...and, ouch this hurts...going on a much needed, Dr prescribed diet to help with the heart problems. (Whoda thought that would help).

If all goes well, I plan on taking my wife on a trip to Chicago this Summer....dinner on me.

Don

#56     Apr 28, 2011
  7. Whew, Don Bright!

Almost two trading days went by and no Don-daily-updated Bright Trading Values on your BT Daily Trading Information page until a little earlier this afternoon. Folks had to go to the second-choice site...!

With understandably few EliteTrader updates here, some non-BT'ers checking your BT website, however, still got a little concerned that you just might have gone from a "timeout" to uh, "timed-out"...

Keep swiggin' those Greens, Don, and before long you'll be shootin' the pipe again in Baja!! :D

[​IMG]

#57     May 12, 2011
  8. thanks....but I must differ, the tradinginfo site is updated daily.. I personally do it, or have someone do it for me. You may need to re-open your browser, LOL.

Again, thanks everyone....stay in touch.

Don:)

#58     May 12, 2011
  9. Hello Don..glad you are alright.

ES

#59     May 13, 2011
  10. Hi all...just wanted to check in with all you traders on ET. All is "good" (could always be better), on a personal basis. And I really wanted to thank everyone for the PM's and especially the emails... I really appreciate all the kind words....THANKS!

I'm back to responding to all emails and phone calls as well. I am still working at home most of the time, but nonetheless, "back in the saddle" again.

If for some reason you called and didn't get a proper response, please call the office and simply ask for my cell phone number... and I'm glad to take your calls...about ANYTHING I can help with.

My teams are working well, and we have our next program set for August 8th...I'll be there along with my top people...hope t see some of you there. www.stocktrading.com/training.html (I apologize for having to postpone the May class, first time in 15 years)...

Again, thanks for all the well wishes, it really means a lot to me!

Don :)

#60     Jun 4, 2011