Where is Don Bright?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Samsara, Mar 8, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers Don.

#41     Mar 29, 2011
  2. Crispy

Crispy

Semper Fidelis Don!

#42     Mar 29, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Good luck today Don. Forgot today was your surgery. I'm sending over some girls from the Vegas strip. I need your room number. I told them to take it easy on you in your delicate condition. :)

#43     Mar 29, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SmHeP9Sve48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#44     Mar 31, 2011
  5. OK, survived the "procedure" - still having some problems and won't be back to work for a bit.

Thanks for all the kind words, PM's and emails. I'll be in touch soon.

Don :)

#45     Mar 31, 2011
  6. spd

spd

Good to hear Don. What was the procedure for your a-fib, did they zap you?

I used to have problems with a-fib, a hefty dose of electricity and the right combo of meds and I have been good to go for 6 years now, my cardio is amazing now. Im sure you'll be just fine!

#46     Mar 31, 2011
  7. Yeah, the did a T.E.E. and then zapped me. They say that went well, but still having some breathing problems over and above. But, better today....thanks...

Don

#47     Apr 1, 2011
  8. Nice to hear from you and my old friend Leslie (RIP).

Thanks for the smile...

Don

#48     Apr 1, 2011
  9. Good to hear things are going better. Get that breathing taken care of, unless you are like my mother in law. She's been a smoker her whole life and my wife anti smoker her whole life, and our kids have been implanted with smoking is horrible mantra. Our middle son was getting on the mother in law's nerves about smoking and reading her the riot act about it killing her, when she stopped him and maintaining her composure, but obviously ready to kill her grandchild, told him "Andrew, I choose to take being able to breathe as an option not a necessity, now drop the subject". My wife overheard that and blew a gasket, I saw her, grabbed her and got her to take the dog out for a walk, before the Thanksgiving turkey went flying across the room.
    Sorry for the ramble, it was somewhat had to be there to see the steam coming out of people's heads to really appreciate
    Take care and get completely well!

#49     Apr 1, 2011
  10. One fortunate thing is that I have never smoked....

Thanks...

Don

#50     Apr 1, 2011