Where is Don Bright?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Samsara, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Was wondering the same thing. I've bugged the guy over the years, and he has been gracious about dealing with another guy asking questions he has probably answered a 1000 times or more.
    Hope all is well! I'm getting the equity bug again, and have been reading my most likely outdated Series 7 materials. I'll need to be pestering you with questions soon.

#31     Mar 24, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I hope I didn't drive Don insane. I knew it was a possibility.

#32     Mar 24, 2011
  3. Thanks everyone...still kicking. I do have to go in next Tuesday for a heart procedure, hopefully it will help with my "A-fib." I will let you know....thanks again...

Don

#33     Mar 25, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, are you having stents put in?

I'm rooting for you.

#34     Mar 25, 2011
  5. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Don good luck and God Speed.

let us know how it goes.

EF

#35     Mar 25, 2011
  6. The low end Prop Trading Business is dead...
    As in running "Trading Camps" with random mooks from ET...
    So Don has gone down with the ship.

#36     Mar 25, 2011
  7. Don, Take care, I'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

#37     Mar 25, 2011
  8. Lalit11

Lalit11

Don,

Both my wife and I wish you the best, as well as a quick recovery from your surgery. Very important Don, go in to the surgery with a positive mental attitude. Prepare yourself with good thoughts only.God bless you.

Sincerely,
    Lalit

#38     Mar 25, 2011
  9. Don, your a good man, I have appreciated your posts, and wish you many, many more years of trading and posting!

I have two friends that went in for the Afib fix and both have done very well afterwards. I am also now 11 years from a significant heart "intervention". We live in such good times technologically for us with these kinds of problems.

Have faith and confidence going in, will pray for a successful procedure for you. All the best, moose.

#39     Mar 25, 2011
  10. My best wishes for great recovery Don.

Bob Scalese

#40     Mar 29, 2011