Where is Don Bright?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Samsara, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Until Don gets back let me fill in for him. Remember, before joining a firm always check the balance sheets. And remember, the best strategies utilize the "use" of firm capital, not "abuse" of firm capital.

And I hear it's lovely this time of year in Las Vegas. :)

#11     Mar 8, 2011
  2. Samsara

Samsara

LOL :D

#12     Mar 8, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Has anyone called Bright Trading to check on Don? Hope he's ok. He's a good guy imo.

#13     Mar 8, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

What am I? Chopped liver? :)

#14     Mar 8, 2011
  5. Thanks, Don, this is a good distinction to make and will be sure to look for firms with strong balance sheets.

Separately, why are you always fighting with that Maverick character? What do you reallyyy think of him?

#15     Mar 8, 2011
  6. Thanks everyone for your concern. Especially to those who sent me email about this thread.

Some health issues, yes, but doing "ok" - Can't complain because Mav will beat me up for being so fat, LOL. He hates fat people...

Actually I like and respect Maverick, he too is one of the "good guys" around here.

Thanks again - keep reading my TASC columns, and keep trading and making money.

All the best,

Don :)

#16     Mar 8, 2011
  7. Today's international pancake day. Probably he's been out picking up supplies for the party tonight.:D

#17     Mar 8, 2011
  8. I never miss the jokes, especially on ET...you are too funny, seriously. (Can someone be "seriiously funny?" LOL).

You, Yannis, Flytiger and all - thanks for the fun!

Don

#18     Mar 8, 2011
  9. hey don. is that an occupational hazard of living in las vegas. too many fine buffets to choose from?

#19     Mar 8, 2011
  10. Actually, I'm a "high roller" at the local Pub - free food and wine, LOL. Buffets used to be good, but now they charge too much.

Don

#20     Mar 8, 2011