where is complaint button

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by RichardRimes, Jan 20, 2014.

1. There seems to be some spammers on this new set up but don't see the complaint button anywhere

2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Yeah, that is weird they got rid of the "complaint button".

In fact, Elitetrader.com is now the only forum amongst the other trader forum I'm a member of to not have a complaint button.

Maybe ET wants members to email them or to look for moderators that have enable their private message for members to send them private messages with the complaints.

3. FXforex

FXforex

This is obviously still being worked on. ET was down for a long time and now all the minor bugs can be fixed while it's up and running.

I would like to see Avatars enabled.

4. Brighton

Brighton

Apologies in advance if "AvengeSoftware" is a new, approved vendor/advertiser, but it looks like they just signed up for E.T. and either don't know the rules or plan on flying under the radar while the site is undergoing changes.

In the TRADING forum there are also a couple of new accounts that are clearly spam - batteries and something else.

5. kut2k2

kut2k2

No complaint button ...

No ignore list ...

Search is buggy ...

No private messaging ...

I do so love "upgrades". :mad:

6. zdreg

zdreg

re:Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
    cannot retrieve older posts. can retrieve only the last 500 posts. there are many posters with more than 500 posts. it is deja vu all over again. you take a perfectly good product which is not broken and try to fix it.

7. zdreg

zdreg

under Your Account feature i can no longer see who is online.
    where is the list of last posts?

you should have learned from your previous update attempt how to do it properly

8. kut2k2

kut2k2

The ignore list is working. :)

Private messaging is not. :(

9. Not by clicking on username as before.

10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Private Messaging fixed.

Complain link is back.

#10     Jan 21, 2014