Where is Ben Lichtenstein?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by stepan7, Aug 17, 2017.

1. stepan7

stepan7

see subj.

2. SteveM

SteveM

I listened to his squawk from the CME floor via chatroom on Thinkorswim platform. He told the chatroom that he was taking the month of August off, as Thinkorswim was "revamping" things. Haven't heard anything more than that.

3. stepan7

stepan7

The tradersaudio.com got disconnected. I heard speculations that he will not return to ToS.

4. 2rosy

2rosy

What was he squawking? The driving range that was put up a while ago

5. stepan7

stepan7

Besides SP pit's commentary, he did very interesting webinars on Wednesdays.

6. helgen_1

helgen_1

He did an outstanding job squawking the selloff seven years ago.

H.

7. So what happened to Ben? Is he done with Squawking? Is he gone from TD Ameritrade/TOS?

8. I personally could never listen to that noise for long. Given the nature of the market today, I doubt if there was any value added for years.
    Keep you awake though

9. Ben actually did more than just squawk what was left of the S&P Pit, he would keep you alert on new highs and lows in other markets and when numbers were being released. Activity got so low in the pit that he switched to calling the bid/offer in the ES dom a few years ago.

I don't have access to TOS anymore, could someone log-in and check the chat room to see if Ben is still around or not? Thanks.

piezoe likes this.
  10. piezoe

piezoe

When i was trading the ES I found that Lichtenstein broadcast very helpful.

#10     Oct 13, 2017