Where is Barry?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Apr 10, 2009.

1. The basic fact which you ignore is Obama has no respect in the World. This is just the begining. Wait until shit heats up in "Pockyston"

John

#31     Apr 11, 2009
  2. I was going by the picture on Drudge and the article it was linked too. Apparently that was a picture of another incident.

There is no good solution but a decision needs to be made and Barryella doesn't have the guts to make it.

John

#32     Apr 11, 2009

3. This is not ignorance. Pretty much everyone knows that they are in a lifeboat. Quite frankly, I did not even know closed lifeboats are possible (not to be confused with sumbersible vessels!)

I would use thermal imaging to monitor activity inside the boat. I would use Navy seals to pump in colorless/odorless gas that would sedate people.

#33     Apr 11, 2009
  4. Eight

Eight

The means exist to take care of any of these situations. The political will and savvy does not. It's due to the intellectual bankruptcy of the left.

#34     Apr 11, 2009
  5. It would seem appropriate that the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States should show some "commander" type behavior in this situation...

#35     Apr 12, 2009
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

The moral bankruptcy of America is what has allowed the intellectual bankruptcy of the left.

#36     Apr 12, 2009
  7. You have just been shown to be tremendously wrong, and a FOOL.

Captain Phillips has been freed.

General Patraeus, Admiral Roughead, the FBI, and the Administration deserve a lot of praise.
    This was a "test" of the Administration and the Pentagon, and they did a great job - - - passing with flying colors!

But your bankrupt political bias blinds you from seeing great men in our state and defense department's doing great work.

Happy Easter!
    :)

#37     Apr 12, 2009
  8. I will be the first to p*ss and moan over his politics, but I think it would be a fair assumption that this "buck" stopped at Mr. Obamas' desk....good job to all involved, and it appears that Mr. Obama did show some "commander" ability.

#38     Apr 12, 2009
  9. Agreed. A job well done Barry.

#39     Apr 12, 2009