Where is Barry?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Apr 10, 2009.

1. They're not in an open boat.

Your ignorance of the tactical situation maybe what's driving your foolish posts.

#21     Apr 11, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'd don't miss Bush -but I'd give anything to have him back in for one week and tell him hey, you only have a week and then twinkle toes is going to be back. We wouldnt be out there being embarressed by a bunch of starving fucking bushmen in rubber dingy's.

#22     Apr 11, 2009
  3. It's not an open boat. It is a covered lifeboat. Still, they could use Brandon's plan of putting Seals close to it and let them do their SEAL thing. Four headshots, end of problem.

Waiting is not the worst tactical option. Hunger and thirst will only make the pirates weaker, and as they realize they have no way out, they may well surrender.

#23     Apr 11, 2009
  4. [​IMG]

I don't know what news reports you've been following, but how you could call a completely enclosed fiberglass boat that looks an awful lot like a bathyschaphe . . . a rubber "dingy" is beyond all rational comprehension.

How old are you?

#24     Apr 11, 2009
  5. Leave it to the resident MORONS on this thread to think that Captain Richard Phillips is being held hostage in an "open" boat or a rubber "dingy".

The complete lack of intelligence on this thread ( and in this Forum ) recently makes one wonder if these MORONS ever made it out of grade school.

Too Funny.
    The more these FOOLS post, the more they look like the complete losers that they are. :)

#25     Apr 11, 2009
  6. Watch it. I did not know there were in a completely covered boat.

#26     Apr 11, 2009
  7. How could you NOT know this???

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=7296164&page=1

It's only been reported like this about 200 times a day on every TV channel and internet news site on the planet!

#27     Apr 11, 2009
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Are you watching this story 200 times a day.

Please update those of us that have a life more often please.

#28     Apr 11, 2009
  9. With all due respect, did it ever occur to you that maybe some posters should keep their mouths shut and not make such grandiose claims if they don't know even the most basic of FACTS regarding this hostage situation?

One only has to watch the news once a day to be informed of the most basic of FACTS.

Come on, it's not like your point revolves around what the pirates had for breakfast or who their aunts and uncles are . . . It's about whether or not the hostage is being held in an "open or closed" vessel. - - - Pretty BASIC stuff don't ya think?

Why is this such a foreign concept to you?

#29     Apr 11, 2009
  10. LOL

#30     Apr 11, 2009