Where is Barry?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Yeah, Clinton knows all about how to deal with Pirates.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8BfNqhV5hg4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8BfNqhV5hg4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#11     Apr 10, 2009
  2. I'd like him to show some backbone instead of hiding, apologizing and bowing before the great saudi leadership.

The world knows we are weak economically and now we have weak leadership. Give it a little time and watch the world blow up.

#12     Apr 10, 2009
  3. Hey Maggot Light,

Is that ALL you got man?

You spend your entire day on ET posting all kinds of HATE and RACISM as if anyone really cares . . . And your obsession with President Obama is obvious to everyone here.

But no one really cares, dude.
    Not even Baron.

Happy Easter
    :)

http://scienceview.berkeley.edu/view/

It's a beautiful day outside.
    Gotta run. But have a Good Friday on ET!

#13     Apr 10, 2009
  4. The only deaf, dumb and blind one is Obama. What has HE said? And when I said "White House", I meant Obama since he is our leader, apparently.

Please post your findings here...

#14     Apr 10, 2009
  5. Your reading comprehension is about as weak as Maggot Light's.

I never said that Obama hasn't been silent.
    I replied to your post about the WHITE HOUSE.

The WHITE HOUSE has said plenty.

You could have simply referred to "Obama".
    But you didn't, did you?

Instead, you chose to refer to the WHITE HOUSE.

Duh.
    Last time I checked, VP Biden, Secretary of State Clinton, and Attorney General Holder, and General Petraeus have all made statements regarding the pirates.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. It's horrible.

#15     Apr 10, 2009
  6. Lol.

#16     Apr 11, 2009
  7. A sense of appropriateness escapes our conservative colleagues here. If a sovereign state or an identifiable group of people took an american hostage then yes obama would (and should) speak.

If Iran or hezbollah took him then you can say anything you want up to ultimatums. But are you going to give ultimatums to four fools in a lifeboat?

P.S I wonder why americans have not tried simultaneously killing 4 guys by using snipers? 4 headshots at the same time. Put some people with swat training there and problem solved. Communicate via secured radio and problem solved.

#17     Apr 11, 2009
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

We could take action, as one example. We could pretend to be French actually, and not let a bunch of starving two bit thugs walk all over us.

Here's is something my Brother told me Navy Seals train for. (He was in the 82nd Airborne and the 5th Special Forces Group for 21 years).

First of all they have mini submarines that can bring them into very shallow waters, and one of those could come right up to you and you wouldnt even know it was there.

They could come up late at night in the mini sub to within only several feet of the vessal and get a good look. Then they could get out in their scuba gear with guns ready. Swim up to the rubber dingy they are hanging out in and shoot the motherfuckers.

#18     Apr 11, 2009
  9. I agree about the snipers. They are in an open boat it would be easy to take them out.

My guess is Obama is not giving the Navy any direction on it and they are just sitting on their hands waiting for orders.

Obama may just be too chicken shit to kill black muslims. He may be afraid he would be killing some cousins.

John

#19     Apr 11, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about.

Of course Barbie Hussein Osama will never do anything like that to his fellow Africans.

#20     Apr 11, 2009