Where is Barry?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Apr 10, 2009.

1. An American is still being held hostage and is very public yet Barry is nowhere to be seen or heard from.

Now that's leadership.

This guy is weaker than Jimmy Carter x 2.

2. Use your head (I know it is a lost cause but still) What is barry supposed to do? Say "We demand the release the of the american hostage?" to a group of 4 somalian pirates?

3. Mercor

Mercor

(AP)The news is hitting Chicago deep dish pizza makers' eye like a big pizza pie.

President Barack Obama is having 140 people over to the White House Friday night for a some deep-dish pizza -- St. Louis deep dish pizza.

It seems during his campaign he had pizza from a restaurant in the Delmar Loop neighbhorhood called Pi.

That's the story Pi assistant manager Lindsey Tornetto tells. Whatever happened, the restaurant says the owner and his business partner packed some dough, cheese and pizza pans in their suitcases and flew to Washington.

It all has Marc Malnati -- owner of 30 Lou Malnati's Pizzarias in the Chicago area -- shaking his head. He says while he likes Obama's economic policy, he thinks the president's pizza policy should change.

This man says he is a Christian, deep dish pizza on Good Friday? At least respect the Christians.
    And also to burn Chicago like that.

Never mind the brave Captain in the lifeboat.

This man has no style.

4. Sorry, as the leader of the free world and with our Navy engaged with the pirates I figured maybe he would take an interest.

Perhaps he's too busy staring out the window waiting for the pizza guy to show up.

5. It's the first time in 200 years an American ship has been taken over by pirates.

You think the White House would figure out something to say but I'm sure they don't want to insult the pirates. They have rights you know!

6. Eight

Eight

Obama has a team on the ground in Somalia even as we speak. They are searching desperately for a moderate pirate to serve as spokesman. Negotiations will begin as soon as they find somebody to negotiate with. Stay tuned for updates.... this could drag on longer than the Iranian hostage situation did for Carter....

Obama baby, fourth term of Roosevelt, second term of Carter, first term of mz Clinton, all rolled into one... way to go voting public, it was pretty hard to argue for McCain and Palin but dang, looking back I was right...

7. He refuses to put himself into situations that are beyond his control or spin.

His vanity will be his undoing.

John

8. I guess he got his st louis deep dish, some over sugared kool aid a joint and rented shaft.

I think Barry may be staying in this evening.

9. Is your great wish that Barry fail...or that an American die?

10. The White House has said plenty.
    But you're obviously deaf, dumb, and blind.

"Vice President Joe Biden said the administration was working "around the clock" on the matter. Attorney General Eric Holder said the United States will "do what we have to do" to protect U.S. shipping interests against pirates. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said: "We are bringing to bear a number of our assets ... to resolve the hostage situation and bring the pirates to justice."

In West Palm Beach, Fla., Gen. David Petraeus, head of the U.S. Central Command, said the American military will increase its presence near the Horn of Africa "to ensure that we have all the capability that might be needed over the course of the coming days."

Bugscraper, you really need to learn how to READ.:D

#10     Apr 10, 2009