Where/how can I master price action to trade it profitably?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AvestroTrades, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Of course he does, But the cost is cheap for such an in depth education ! It's few hundred dollars . He spent years putting it together, thousands of hours ! It's a college level education in "Price Action".

#41     Feb 9, 2019
  2. qlai

qlai

How do you know?
    What makes him different - he has a website?

I don't have anything against him, but did you see him trade live? You don't have to, you may still get 10 times your money worth from his education, but that doesn't mean he is trading what he is teaching. The concepts are all generic you can Google. Applying the concepts in a live environment, that's something not as easy to find.

#42     Feb 9, 2019
  3. I am a long time student of his material and I have been a full time trader for more than ten years, I use all his material in my trading everyday ! His "concepts" are NOT "generic". His approach to trading price action "bar by bar" is not found anywhere else ! NO ONE has gone into the DETAIL he has when it comes to "Price Action" ! I am not going to argue with every fucking clown on this site about this !!! The OP asked about a source to learn from, And I gave my OPINION ! Take it or leave it !

#43     Feb 9, 2019
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

I also trade off price action with no indicators. Curious, is he is pure price action trader or does he use indicators. If you do not mind to elaborate. Like I said, just curious.

#44     Feb 9, 2019
    traderx123 likes this.
  5. qlai

qlai

What you said is exactly what I was looking for. I was not disputing any of it but asking for you to explain what differentiates his teaching from others. Now you might have helped someone to make up his mind . No need to be so defensive.

#45     Feb 9, 2019
    traderx123 likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Reflecting back on my own trading and observations lately, I find myself doing the same thing. The indicators are there, I see signals and entries on the charts, but I keep looking more and more at the action of the thing, rather than the academic technical of the thing. My eyes just glaze over the signals and show me entries based on the action. Oddness!

And it is a hell of a thing.

#46     Feb 9, 2019
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

I am the opposite, I learned that my
    Eyes can easily deceive. All compltely
    Coded and automated.

#47     Feb 9, 2019
  8. Hey, Sorry for the reaction. Just tired of the negative If you really want to trade focus on Al's material, You will not regret it !

#48     Feb 10, 2019
    qlai likes this.
  9. Hey RedDuke, Just a 20 ema , Everything else is off the bars on the chart. Pure price action !

#49     Feb 10, 2019
  10. heispark

heispark

Free Youtube videos

#50     Feb 10, 2019