Where/how can I master price action to trade it profitably?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AvestroTrades, Feb 6, 2019.

1. qlai

qlai

I second that!

#31     Feb 9, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  2. qlai,

I think a while ago you told me automation was a tool, not a trading strategty. That made a lot of since.

#32     Feb 9, 2019
    qlai likes this.
  3. The ABSOLUTE BEST Educational material available to learn "How to read Price Action" is AL BROOKS, His books and video course are gold ! Nothing comes close ! The idea that you can just "study charts" on your own and make "observations", "Trial and error", And eventually you figure it out is a joke, It's the reason so few make it in this business. You need actual "EDUCATION" ! Good luck .

#33     Feb 9, 2019
    Onra likes this.
  4. Howard

Howard

Yes.

Yet the newbie OP which clearly have a lot to learn have already reached conclusions...

If the OP is not a troll, he should also ask himself how many of the people lashing out advice in this thread actually are profitable traders themselves... :)

#34     Feb 9, 2019
  5. qlai

qlai

Hi. I don't know much about him but a couple of people mentioned him. When I glance over a few videos he posts, it's mostly Monday Morning Quaterbacking stuff. If it helps you no problem, but can you point me to anywhere where he actually taking real time trades based on his teachings?

#35     Feb 9, 2019
  6. Howard

Howard

It's not unlikely that his stuff can help generate some ideas or perspective. His stuff might also mislead.

But there's no way that guy is a highly successful trader. It just doesn't compute. But hey, a lot of people believe that, so more money in the bank for him.

Flame away, fanboys... :)

#36     Feb 9, 2019
  7. speedo

speedo

How do you think Al learned?

#37     Feb 9, 2019
    soulfire and NQurious like this.
  8. It took Al ten fucking years working full time to figure it out !! Why would anyone want to go through that when you have the material available for peanuts to study ???? Even WITH his material it will take someone new at trading YEARS to become profitable, But at least you KNOW that with mastery of the material you could become profitable. Without anything to go by your just wandering endlessly trying one thing after another from frauds on You Tube !! The idea that some "simple" strategy is "out there" and all you have to do is find it and learn it in a couple days and your going to now start "taking money out of other pro traders accounts" and putting it in yours is RIDICULOUS !

#38     Feb 9, 2019
  9. speedo

speedo

It's taken most of us years. I've known Al going on 20 years, we used to trade together in private chat environments for the better part of two years and would exchange charts and ideas regularly. It takes years because that's what it takes to build the real time cognition skills, appropriate disciplines and developing the right methodology for YOU. Al learned the way all of us learned.... persistent observation and testing.

#39     Feb 9, 2019
    soulfire, slugar, NQurious and 2 others like this.
  10. ironchef

ironchef

Does Al Brooks charge a fee for his video course?

#40     Feb 9, 2019