Where Have you Traded?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by WinItAll, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Sorry, I stand corrected ...:)

#21     Aug 10, 2009
  2. lol.... can't believe this "veteran" that's supposedly been trading for the past 20 years is following me around and using his time to post things. This is classic. I stand corrected, he's probably a bitter old clerk or broker that doesn't have a penny to his name. I guess this is what most 50 year olds do with their days.

This ofcourse is assuming he's telling the truth and not the 22 year old punk living at home that he probably is.

#22     Aug 10, 2009
  3. my personal favorite is him saying that i'm collecting research under false pretences. This is what he said under a post I put up called AUTHOR DOING RESEARCH.... LOL

#23     Aug 10, 2009
  4. $5000 each into in an escrow account says I can prove this. Care to try it?

#24     Aug 10, 2009
  5. The fact that you need to verify your accomplishments on an anonymous website shows how full of it you are.

#25     Aug 10, 2009
  6. This comes from an old timer on ET :

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=172726

Know who you are dealing with :A very successful trader that needed to sell a "system"

#26     Aug 10, 2009
  7. what's is that stuff?

#27     Aug 10, 2009
  8. Unsuccessfully. The bitterness you show on every thread does not depict a successful person (or trader)

#28     Aug 10, 2009
  9. The bitterness and negativity that this person radiates is indeed "NEVER SEEN"

Hope he has a happier life outside of trading...

#29     Aug 10, 2009
  10. I have a feeling that some of the negative responses to you are from those shilling for the scam firms. I am glad somebody is doing the job of exposing the scams.

I had contacted several that advertice in the "jobs" section, only to find out that these firms were looking for a many thousand $$$$$ in upfront tuition fees. The should advertise themselves under scam trade schools, not in the jobs section !!

These firms are looking for SUCKERS, not traders.

I have decided to learn and trade on my own instead giving ANY money to a scam prop outfit.

Again, I am all for true prop firms that makes money only when their traders make money.

#30     Aug 10, 2009