where have all the traders gone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jasmine1, Nov 7, 2005.

1. LOL

I've been around 22 years selling Monthly premium ... daytrading is another story and a different skill that's what I have a mentor for.

Even the top athletes in the world have coaches moron.

I also never lost 500,000 dollars by pissing it down the drain in a few months like you....

I used to think you where a smart kid but now i just think your a Punk.

#31     Nov 7, 2005
  2. jasmine1

jasmine1

this isn't the ozzy and sampson pissing thead

#32     Nov 7, 2005
  3. ozzy

ozzy

Hey I've been trading fulltime now for 10 months. Maybe in 21 years I'll find a mentor and learn how to trade or maybe not in which case I'll just sell premium.

P.S First you say you'll run a 5 Million dollar hedge fund trading index futures and then a few months later you write that you'll never trade futures again? What's up with that?

#33     Nov 7, 2005
  4. Agreed.

Between all of the absurd aliases from Jackybird to Rubberbird ET has merely become an extension of a Yahoo Finance Message Board.

#34     Nov 7, 2005
  5. jasmine1

jasmine1

Well, I've sure gained some understanding over the past three hours... Good Night

#35     Nov 7, 2005
  6. I never said I was going to run a 5 million dollar Index Future Fund ever !

I said I am confident I could and opening a fund in a year is a POSSIBLE goal.

As far as trading stocks over futures go, I will give you the two main reasons I switched.

Stevie Cohen and Paul Tudor Jones (STOCKS)

Richard Dennis and almost every other Famous Futs trader I have ever known of, have blown out there accounts and lost their fortunes.

Futs markets have become too effiecient and too programmed and anyone with half a clue can tell you this.

Any other questions?

#36     Nov 7, 2005
  7. lol, yes, i think you have your answer, loud and clear...

best of luck in the future,

- The New Guy

#37     Nov 8, 2005
  8. hcour

hcour Guest

Gained some understanding of what? That ET has a bunch of jerks on it? Are you new to the internet? You come off as pretty naive. ET is no different than any other site on the net. Discussion groups have always been like this, since the early days of Compuserve.

"Why can't we all just get along?" Obviously because the world, and especially the internet, is full of assholes. When one of them posts their crap, the smart thing is to just ignore it. I've been doing it for 15 yrs.

If you don't feed the monkeys they can't throw their feces in your face.

H

#38     Nov 8, 2005
    #39     Nov 8, 2005
  10. I think that these people probably have access to better information more quickly than most other players, particularly on individual companies. Do you?

#40     Nov 8, 2005