where have all the traders gone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jasmine1, Nov 7, 2005.

1. BSAM

BSAM

It's "helps" to study your ass off in the market. It doesn't "help" to come on ET and complain about it. Funny, huh?

BTW---It's you're; not "your".

#21     Nov 7, 2005
  2. All the negative people around here drove all the good traders away. :p

#22     Nov 7, 2005

3. You haven't got a clue what your talking about ... in this business the new breed is just foder used to stock the furnaces of the old guard, young man.

You will get no where by ruffling feathers and beating your chest in this old school.

#23     Nov 7, 2005
  4. jasmine1

jasmine1

thanks for the correction.

I also think intuition rivals studying as you mature.

#24     Nov 7, 2005
  5. Jas, you're on a posting spree today. 8 posts today already, whats that.. thats 133% of all posts you had over the last 2 years.

See how much better we all feel now, just to get our thoughts off the chest and into the intraweb?

#25     Nov 7, 2005
  6. BSAM

BSAM

With the exception of a few "mispselled wrods", gotta go with Samson on this one. Your point is well taken Samson and true, IMO.

#26     Nov 7, 2005
  7. jasmine1

jasmine1

Why do you care about what my past post count is? If someone posts many times and many worthless words flow does that make the poster smarter?

I'm trying to watch and learn something from this thread that I started.

#27     Nov 7, 2005
  8. ozzy

ozzy

That was a general comment and I stick by it. I think you are the the one who does not know what the fuck he is talking about. You've been trading 22 Years and you just found out how to trade from your "mentor"?

#28     Nov 7, 2005
  9. jasmine1

jasmine1

I was hoping to get an idea why so many people - all working in the same industry - all questing for the same end result - could be so negative with each other.

Not posting to complain or to feel better or get this off my chest.

#29     Nov 7, 2005
  10. There's no need for personal insults :mad:
    can't we all just be friendly and help each other out:)

#30     Nov 7, 2005