Where found fund for trading algorithmic ?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by trader221, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Hello elite members. I have a question, after creating a trading algorithm, or finding the funds to put it into practice? I created a calandar arbitrator trading algorithm based on an intelligent model. It is very profitable in demo and backtest and I have made several versions. But since it has never toured with a live account, I have no proof or certainty that it will perform as well as a demo with a live account. My question is, how do you get the funds you need to get started when you are not working and have no source of income? Are there serious organizations that finance traders without paying anything at the start? When as I said earlier I am in Africa (in Senegal)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  2. Ninja

Ninja

I get about a dozen emails each day from princes and attorneys from your county. You may want to touch base with one of them. Looks like they have a fortune to invest.

3. danielc1

danielc1

When you say that you do not have a source of income, is it because there is no opportunity to make money in your country?

4. I am looking for a thoughtful and relevant answer my dear friend. I have nothing scam. lool Silence is a virtue when you don't know what to answer.

Fx-Game likes this.
  5. If of course there is the possibility of earning money if one works.
    And I did not spare this option.
    It's just that I'm still a student and I don't have the time to work. but that still doesn't answer my question

6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk

There are many trading arcades in London (not only in London) which might be interested in your algorithm. There are also investment seeding companies who might provide some monies for testing.

Do a search here on EliteTrade for Trading Arcades - there was once a long list in some of the threads. Of course, uncle Google helps a lot, too ;=)

But first of all, you should explain for for which market/markets? Also, most importantly, back testing is one issue, but liquidity and scaling is another much more challenging issue!

PS: You are from Senegal - don´t let yourself discourage! Keep focused. Keep doing your work. Success is only a matter of time.

Fx-Game likes this.
  7. 931

We are not sure you received our previous message but we wish to us this medium to officially inform you that following the ongoing review of all unclaimed and delayed funds by the United Nations and the World Bank, your payment file was forwarded to our office for immediate payment of your long delayed funds starting with a first transfer of US$10,000,000.00 with reference No. NG/FM14FGN, to your bank account.

However, we are surprised to receive another application this morning from your representative, MR.KRAUS MULLER,stating that you authorized him to transfer the funds to another bank account in Germany and that you were recently involved in an auto accident and cannot walk right now.

Could you please confirm immediately, your relationship with MR.KRAUS MULLER and also, confirm if the bank account in Germany as shown below is now your new bank account information to receive your funds this week from our paying bank

CREDIT SUISSE, D-80321 BREMEM,GERMANY
    ACCOUNT NO: 098-11180933-109
    IBAN: CH55 0910 3045 6011 91110 0
    SWIFT CODE: AREZCHZZ8OU

Kindly get in touch with us today by email with your telephone number to confirm this information to avoid wrong transfer of your funds, so that we can proceed with the transfer of the US$10,000,000.00 to your correct bank account as scheduled.

Yours sincerely,
    MRS.JUAN HENRY
    Director,Anti-Fraud Unit.
    Financial Services Regulation Committee
    Plot 33,ATB Way Cadastral Zone,Abuja,NG

I also get alot of the mail offering millions. Due to short email address that is one of the first in random generators.

Could post your signals to collective2.com.
    And if your idea is not simply programming flaw showing good results it will benefit you soon.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Ninja and Fx-Game like this.
  8. Thank you for your reply.
    ok I will direct my research and more thoroughly towards the trading arcades.
    Yes, the road can be long but success is always there when we make efforts (whatever our origin).

9. Thank you for your reply.
    I studied collective2 in depth but I believe that their policy is not suited to my strategy because it limits requests to their servers to 1 request per second.
    To avoid saturating their servers.

Fx-Game likes this.
  10. 931

What type of request would you like to speed up?

#10     Jun 23, 2020