Where does WWIII start? Over the Arctic

Discussion in 'Economics' started by nitro, Aug 16, 2011.

1. HEAR HEAR!! Well stated grasshopper:cool:

#21     Sep 29, 2011

2. Spot on:cool:

#22     Sep 29, 2011
  3. Russia vs China over Mongolia - situated between Russia and China, home to vast mineral wealth, and population only 4 million.
    +
    Russia vs Canada over Arctic with most of Canada's forces being Americans fighting under Canadian colors.

#23     Sep 29, 2011
  4. Sounds like Canada should develop nukes - should take about 2 weeks to get A-bomb, 2 months to get H-bomb.

#24     Sep 29, 2011
  5. You can think what you like, good thing you have me on ignore, in case you have forgotten, the "arab spring" is currently handing over the entire middle east and north africa to radical sharia islam.
    Dont like it, to bad, it's a fact. Call me wrong in ten years time, and prove it, but I consider we are already fighting WW3, and it will has less to do with resources, arctic or otherwise, than religion.

#25     Sep 29, 2011
  6. #26     Sep 29, 2011
  7. funny that christian, muslims and jews have all near identical religion, derivative of indian heritage and fight each other like there is no tomorrow.

#27     Sep 29, 2011
  8. Makes no sense. Its as if they just don't agree on the terminology: church, mosque, synagogue... so they get into a childish argument with adult weaponry.

#28     Sep 29, 2011
  9. nitro

nitro

#29     Sep 30, 2011
  10. We could use a little ice-melt in Canada. And hard to find someone who doesn't want cheaper oil prices. Avereage temperatures set to rise? Great! Winters are damn cold up here.

Can someone explain the negatives of global warming to me again?

#30     Sep 30, 2011