Where do YOU see Bank of America go from here?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by prjctdork, Aug 10, 2010.

1. BofA 1H short-term possible move to 13.3 or 14.3 or 14.9+ approx.

Trading viewpoint only .......

#31     Nov 17, 2010
  2. If BofA on 1H > 11.6, we gots the rally spoken of earlier. Trading move only.

#32     Nov 22, 2010
  3. loza

loza Guest

"A young maid from the good TSA
    Examined me in her own special way
    Stuck her hand up my crotch
    I said "Beyotch,
    Now I'm sticky the rest of the day!"

#33     Nov 23, 2010

4. There was once a man from Madras
    Whose balls were made of brass
    In stormy weather they clanged together
    And sparks shot out of his ass.

----------------------

Virginity like bubble. One prick - all gone!

-------------------------

The way deadbroke truly really absolutely factually feels .....

What’s the definition of eternity?
    The time between when you cum and she leaves.

------------------------

back to work :) :D :D :D

#34     Nov 26, 2010

5. when that lonesome inviting line gets taken out topside its akin to cunnilingus completion. Penetration MUST follow or you're a total assinine, hovine bovine rotter like the worthy oriental gentleman with a name Cunni Lin Gus.

Trading call only and only on 1H frame'

The daily frame is still SHORT but I would TP if movement above 12 bucks looks decisive

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#35     Nov 26, 2010

6. 1H call ... Penetration = Long trade on 1H has occurred. If the penetrator is a premature ejaculator expect the low to be taken out and more downside to follow. This is why the STOP = 10.82

Stay Long 1H and give it a chance to develop.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#36     Dec 2, 2010
  7. BAC = USD 2 before it will be taken over by JP Morgan through a $150 billion PBCF arranged by FRBNY.

#37     Dec 2, 2010
  8. Will JP Morgan be around? JPMorgan's commodities desk has twice manipulated the market today to prevent gold from taking $1400. What are they afraid of? Getting caught with their pants down on their silver shorts? I would be too if I were them! In this scenario they aren't there to take over BOA.

Who is next in line to take over?

#38     Dec 2, 2010

9. For my own usage ..... more can be learned by talking to myself than to a bunch of posers.

Intimation about a possible low came in on 11-18, now in hindsight precisely 12 days before the actual 1H low.

STOP = 11.43 approx. not exact and not to be punched into the computer, rather observed unless away from the comp. in which case plug it in and take a chance on Price testing it.

Either way, short profits are saved nicely and Long is on.

Another day at the office where things continue to improve after considerable trial and error all over the place - progress is still slow but I'm on target for Dec 31, 2011 to review whether I have graduated from this extraterrestial asshole crowd (ET) or do I have to suffer or enjoy another fckin year in the same misery-loves-company-HERD?

:) :D :D

#39     Dec 9, 2010

10. again, for my own purposes only ....

that trendline told the story but 1H price broke out and then broke down below it. This caused the dead and broke one some consternation, but you know him, he fixed it serendipitously as lessons come when hurdles come. I'll take pain anyday to gain a step forward. I think I can draw much better, far more meaningful trendlines as time progresses. Still very much in the improvement stage as stated earlier - and the beauty is its all on my own - a fckin one man team - the rest of the world and experts can go suck my dick and fck themselves in the ass. :D :D :D

#40     Dec 9, 2010