Where do YOU see Bank of America go from here?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by prjctdork, Aug 10, 2010.

1. And like a fool I just transferred (a few weeks ago) a load of K into a still open BofA account (closed others quite a while back) :) :D

If the worst comes to the worst I can get a refund from the FDIC, another totally broke outfit.

Just saw the 60 minutes show on channel 2 for the first time in years - its as if they were waiting for me to arrive in LA to show it - the first segment was about the economy/jobs and they showed loads of depressed folk in San Jose.

Its as bad as I thought it was just looking at Price and some news in Thailand - but of course it helps to see action on the ground when these guys confirmed California's unemployment rate @ 22%. My brother was shocked when I beat the commentator to it by saying 22% before HE did. Hehehehe, I'm not that smart, I got it from Shadowstats.com which I visit every month.

:) :D

#21     Oct 25, 2010
  2. Deadbroke, been doin just what u said, reading and sitting in cash haha, thnks man

#22     Oct 25, 2010
  3. i recently started getting emails from BAC with subjects like this: "Learn how we make Online Banking safe"

they surely want to keep me informed

:D

#23     Oct 25, 2010
  4. If you buy here you are saying that everyone else is wrong and you are right. You can't get a deal in the stock market, it doesn't have sales.

if you are looking for a deal buy a nice dow stock that your friends think if way to high to buy and place put leaps or a stop loss.

#24     Oct 25, 2010

5. you asked about Citicorp too. Since you're reading up on TA, switch to weekly and see the sideways action? Use the 8-28-09 top to form a triangle to the right of this date - trianges denote indecision and finally when a decision is made i.e. there is a winner, there is a whopper of a rocket move out of the triangle.

akin to ......

A masculine girl from Khartoum
    Took a ladylike boy to her room
    They spent the whole night in a helluva fight
    as to who should do what to whom.

Their indecision was settled when deadbroke plugged 'em both.

:D

#25     Oct 26, 2010

6. :) :) :)

CASH is just so beautiful now its making people with 15+ credit cards look quite stupid - card companies are dropping limits and raising rates on even A+ card holders. My brother (30+ credit cards, loans up the yazoo, bmw leased, wife drives a Porsche also financed to the hilt) was stunned at lunch at little Denny's when he saw I had $2k in CASH in my wallet and another 4k in my backpocket. :D :D ..... all he had was ten bucks in CASH.

:D :D :D

#26     Oct 26, 2010
  7. You're def right about what u said about the credit cards, must be nice to have a few k in ur back pocket!

#27     Oct 27, 2010
  8. quote from article below ...... "Bank of America, which does business with half the households in America, announced a dramatic shift Tuesday in how it does business with customers. One key change: Free checking, a mainstay of American banking in recent years, will be nearly unheard of"

http://www.ydr.com/ci_16382349?source=most_viewed

#28     Nov 4, 2010
  9. Robyn leaves home for University and after several weeks she turns up at home in quite a distressed state. 'Dad, you gave me some terrible financial advice,' she splutters. 'I did?' responds her father, 'What did I tell you?'

Well, you told me to put my money in that big bank, and now that big bank is in serious trouble,' explains Robyn sniffing.

'What are you talking about? That's one of the largest banks in the whole country,' he remarks, 'there must be some mistake.....'

'I don't think so,' Robyn interrupts, 'They just returned one of my cheques with a note saying, "Insufficient Funds".'

#29     Nov 12, 2010
  10. Bank of America managers use last of their gas

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

then take to the streets

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#30     Nov 12, 2010