Where do YOU see Bank of America go from here?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by prjctdork, Aug 10, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Let's hope bac isn't a proxy for the rest of financials, but nothing surprises me anymore.:eek:

Btw, today's open should be "interesting."

#11     Aug 11, 2010
  2. thanks for the commentary,
    Deadbroke i love ur stuff it makes me sit there and analyze everything cuz at first i im like wth lol
    And not to bust ur chops, what about citibank at these levels?

#12     Aug 11, 2010

3. I know you have money to burn and from the looks of it you're itching to plunk it down somewhere. Be careful. Now is not the time to be WASTING that precious commodity called C A S H.

re: Citicorp C

rightclick\send to\recycle bin :)

#13     Aug 11, 2010

4. This is not the time!

Resist the urge to just plunk your cash down willy-nilly. Walk away from these markets and study for the next few years. Take the time to learn. The markets will be waiting for you.

You don't need any gurus, just buy the book TA of stock trends, its only $80 or so. Study that for 2 years like a college textbook.
    You could even get it for free at the library.

Sooner or later the sharks at ET will have caught your scent. Watch out! They'll come with their bigassposts that will dazzle you like neon lights do.

In the meantime just eat some good food, lick good pussy and enjoy life, forget about investing FOR NOW.

:) :)

#14     Aug 11, 2010
  5. hahahah ur the man... I feel u got that knack I seem to lack.
    Thanks !

#15     Aug 11, 2010

6. Yawn, yawn yawn. :) :)

The chart above is weekly, below is the daily for showing exactly where the Short initiated = exactly the day the Dow Jones short fired, i.e. April 27, 2010 - see my dow Top Call thread. Unrelated to this thread but a bounty has been placed on that prick Redneck and other morons who never ever got the simple basics that Volume goes with the Trend

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#16     Oct 25, 2010
  7. $0

#17     Oct 25, 2010

8. So prj, did you take my advice and walk away from these markets and lick good pussy? :) :)

#18     Oct 25, 2010
  9. The foreclosure gate will hit them hard.

#19     Oct 25, 2010
  10. RobertG

RobertG

Walked into the BAC for a loan, saw they had brochures for Merrill Edge.
    Walked right out. This is my analysis.

#20     Oct 25, 2010